FL: PPP: GILLUM +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:09:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL: PPP: GILLUM +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: PPP: GILLUM +5  (Read 11528 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 30, 2018, 09:37:04 PM »

So.... do we actually have a link to cross-tabs?

Is this an RV/LV Poll?, etc....

I will wait for a few more polls after the Labor Day Weekend, before starting to be able to assess the state of the GE race here.

Still, it does appear that Gillum numbers are significantly exceeding the CW punditry on Atlas and elsewhere, and this race at minimum is starting to look like a "toss-up" at this fixed point in time and space.

It appears that sometimes the heart is where it's at, rather than the head when it comes to the question of tactical voting (I like candidate XYZ more, but candidate ABC is more electable, etc....)

The Democratic Party experienced that in 2016 in the Presidential Primaries, but one must certainly ask the question "How did that work out come November 2016?"

I suspect that many Floridian Democrats asked themselves that very same question while selecting their candidate for Governor of the Great State of Florida, and went with the heart over tactical, and now the giant paycheck might be coming due this November.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies