The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:15:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 393396 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »

I can tell you first hand, there is a silent but angry white male vote out there

How many angry white males are silent is what I want to know? I mean, is CARL silent?

When he takes his medication.

CARL realized a long time ago that the medication prescribed to him by his doctor was an attempt by Medicare to silence him.
And he was exactly correct in that assessment.  Unfortunately, it is also good for him.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:41:17 AM »

so some broad is at the bar next to a farmer who has ordered a glass of champagne.  Upon inquiring, she finds out the farmer is celebrating.  She decides she's celebrating too, so she orders a glass of champagne.. afterall, one glass won't hurt.  The farmer asks the lady what she's celebrating, and she says "well.. after years of trying, I found out today that I'm finally pregnant!"

The farmer says "what a coincidence... after years of trying to raise eggs to no avail, I finally got it figured out and my hens are laying fertilized eggs!"

The lady asks "well, what'd you do differently?"

The farmer replies "oh, I used a different cock" to which the woman replies "what a coincidence!"

I know.. mediocre trashy blue collar lunch pale humor.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 02:44:05 AM »

One more for our resident Polack:

How did the Polack break his finger?

His wife hit him in the nose.

Buh dum tschhhhhh.. I'm here all night folks.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »

It's a frozen wasteland settled by people who came frrom the old world frozen wasteland. They're happy to have jello, mayonnaise, and sour fish.

We're tied with Washington for having the lowest childhood obesity rate in the nation at 11.1%.  Compare that to over 20% in most of the south.

So our jello salad does us just fine thank you very much.  As for sour fish... only the old Norwegian ladies eat that.  Drenched in melted butter of course.  We do enjoy Mrs. Olson's Lefse at Christmas, made in nearby Gonvick, Minnesota.  It's tasty with butter and sugar and rolled up.  Or butter and jam.  Or to dip in the gravy from the meatballs.

So to answer your question:  We eat like most northern Americans (more often roasting, baking, and braising than frying since ovens have always been a necessity here)... but we have an affinity for hotdish, jello salad, bad coffee, and cheap red wine in a regular glass with ice cubes in it.  Why?  Because it's good enough.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »

Angry  I hope you trip and fall spectacularly and are mostly unhurt except for permanently disfiguring your nose so people silently think to themselves "that's why he sounds so nasally when he talks."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies