Opinion of Xahar (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 08:41:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Xahar (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Xahar
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Opinion of Xahar  (Read 6044 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 05, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »

To be fair, how was BRTD supposed to know that all the socks had already voted by his post and it was just going to be real people voting from then on out.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »

I once was using the computer lab back while I was in college. I grabbed a computer right after the previous user left. I found out that this guy was rather careless and had not only not logged out, he was still logged into his email and thus I was able to read it, though of course I didn't care so I logged out.

OMG I HACKED THAT GUY'S EMAIL
Wait, are you seriously saying the two situations are even remotely close?  Seriously?  Think it through.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:56:15 AM »

Maybe it's time to retire that word on here and just differentiate between full value and reduced value posters. You could then even express their value (subjective judgment, of course) as a percentage. Cheesy Taking things like post-padding/spamming, deliberate funniness, ability to have an interesting discussion with, associations with other posters etc into account (the ability to ask an interesting question is something, but not rating very highly.) Yeah, I think that's better. I'll try and refrain from using "troll" for people of more than 10% of full value from now on.
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies