I just had a thot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 12:52:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  I just had a thot
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I just had a thot  (Read 1067 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »

Congrats on the bro time. I was hoping to derail this into a thread on the alleged connection between Marxism and neoconservatism.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »

Congrats on the bro time. I was hoping to derail this into a thread on the alleged connection between Marxism and neoconservatism.

i was wondering about that too.

only people who hate Jews push that conspiracy theory, mostly 20 year old guys who hate women and want to be able to say anything without being considerate.
NoTrump
Rookie
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 09:17:44 PM »

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 09:32:48 PM »

there is a 100% chance that both HillGoose and Texarkana are virgins.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 12:12:07 AM »

Why?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2017, 02:29:42 AM »

Why?

You both are severely overcompensating.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2017, 02:41:24 AM »

only people who hate Jews push that conspiracy theory, mostly 20 year old guys who hate women and want to be able to say anything without being considerate.

I certainly find it an amusing theory at the least. That said, the fact you of all people claim to have had sex multiple times is enough of a reason to dismiss sexual efficacy as anything close to a positive trait, regardless of the truth of your claims.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2017, 06:10:25 AM »

It's normally Trotskyism that provides the framework that leads to neoconservative thought.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2017, 08:24:01 AM »

It's normally Trotskyism that provides the framework that leads to neoconservative thought.

I am aware. Was hoping to paper over that little problem.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2017, 09:26:30 AM »

I certainly find it an amusing theory at the least. That said, the fact you of all people claim to have had sex multiple times is enough of a reason to dismiss sexual efficacy as anything close to a positive trait, regardless of the truth of your claims.

I'm gay I think. Having sex with women is ehhhh
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2017, 10:00:20 AM »

Well, duh. You need to focus on intellectual or spiritual pursuits.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2017, 02:38:43 PM »

There was a time when I took advice like this, and it made me miserable. but then again, I am a jackass and a hardcore atheist.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2017, 04:18:07 PM »

There was a time when I took advice like this, and it made me miserable. but then again, I am a jackass and a hardcore atheist.

are atheist the ones who worship that goat person?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2017, 05:14:55 PM »

If reading made me miserable, I suppose I would be driven to nihilism as well.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »

Yeah, basically. we all worship the GOAT, Ali.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 06:39:53 PM »

i thot tom brady was the goat?HuhHuhHuhHuh
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2017, 06:43:53 PM »

Eh, we atheists are debating this.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2017, 06:58:10 PM »

i think Jake Paul might be the goat!!!! has anyone ever considered that?
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2017, 08:45:44 PM »

i think Jake Paul might be the goat!!!! has anyone ever considered that?

No. It's Everyday Bro gave me cancer Sad
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2017, 08:57:10 PM »

Ok in all honesty, what the hell is this thread? This thread hasn't even come close to being on topic
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2017, 09:03:36 PM »

Ok in all honesty, what the hell is this thread? This thread hasn't even come close to being on topic
Blame OP for typing thot instead of thought. He knows exactly what he's doing.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies