Opinion of Matthew27? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:17:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Matthew27? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is this apparent white supremacist a...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 114

Author Topic: Opinion of Matthew27?  (Read 7633 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 22, 2019, 11:03:39 PM »

Very disappointed that this dude is apparently a Nazi. I sympathized with him because he struck me as somebody fighting some mental illness and internal demons and I try to give those people the benefit of the doubt when they act out on this board. Too bad he seems, sadly like with many people, to channel this unproductively into hatred and closed-mindedness and not into something more useful or transformative.

I hope you find the courage to change your ways. It's never too late to grow into a better, more compassionate person.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »

Wait there's a literal white supremacist on Atlas? Wtf

It makes you wonder how many other posters we have who share the same views but are more secretive about them.

Most of the Atlas Experience makes me wonder how may posters we have here who secretly hate America, want it to fail, and work for it to fail because their real allegiance is to the enemies of America.

I can wonder about secret agendas as well as you can.  The people here who hate America are smart enough to overtly deny it, but they give up the ghost with their posts.

Shut up.

Putting white supremacy and whatever dumb sh**t you think constitutes as "hating America" on the same moral plane is vile even for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies