Opinion of Fhtagn (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:25:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fhtagn (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fhtagn
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of Fhtagn  (Read 3962 times)
WritOfCertiorari

« on: May 21, 2018, 12:24:11 AM »

Reasonable, fair FF.
WritOfCertiorari

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 08:21:37 PM »

Obvious FF is obvious.

If I could give one suggestion, I would say that I think she tends to give undue attention to low-hanging, obviously bad posts (even though, I mean, who doesn't, I just think she's a high-enough caliber of poster to not have to waste her time on that). I'm thinking specifically of one of the gun debates - and I don't remember which one it was or I would link it - but someone (I think ProudModerate) was rehashing the same point over and over again just to get a rise out of Fhtagn, while a couple other people brought up some really interesting points that either ignored or just lost in the mix that I would like to have heard her responses to. That's probably more of a reflection on the quality of the forum as a whole than Fhtagn individually, though.

That is the entire problem with this forum, and the mods refuse to even think about restricting these guys. You have people making 15-20 terrible, sophomoric, nearly nonsensical posts, and meanwhile the guy making 5 decent posts a day is getting swamped. This forum has an obsessive cohort that camps out here all day trying to get sick burns on the other side, meanwhile they should be focused on trying to finish their homework.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies