Trump approval ratings thread 1.1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:17:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump approval ratings thread 1.1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump approval ratings thread 1.1  (Read 203833 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 27, 2017, 10:13:47 AM »

When I went there I saw so many Asians. Everyone always talks about Hispanics, or me it was Asians everywhere. That got me thinking, were they foreigners on vacation to Santa Monica, or were they California residents?
You can spot a foreign tourist by looking at them.

Ehh I tried not to make eye-contact. That's why I wear aviators. I wanna give off a MacArthur vibe. Cheesy

Oh damn, politically incorrect. #ジャップ・ライヴ・マター

You wear them because you have no sense of fashion.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:13:20 PM »

@Mondale, that graphic is telling and further provides the evidence of a Balkanization of America. The fact that high % of Trump voters say white persecution is a thing here in the US is mind-boggling but they really do believe it. Per my other post in the other thread, the die-hard GOP is at the us vs. them stage at this point.
I'll go farther. That poll is super scary. Even as pessimistic as I am, I could hardly believe those numbers.
I mean, almost HALF of the respondents agree with the INSANE proposition that there is "a lot of dicrimination against white people". I mean, for f**k's sake. How ignorant would you have to be to honestly believe that. Jesus.

It will only get worse as they continue to push this crap and the US sees more changes (see figure below) but will improve once the crazies start to diminish as a percent of the US population

I think we are heading to a Balkanization or a South African situation in American politics.

I think the US will secularise at a faster rate; it's maybe about 20 years behind Europe now but 10 years behind in the 18-34 cohort.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies