BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:28:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41058 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:50:44 PM »

Wow...
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 04:56:24 PM »

This came out of nowhere and looks highly suspicious.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »

Something stinks really bad. We need to get to the bottom of it quickly. Hopefully, Comey will talk.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 05:32:37 PM »

Get the  off Atlas, silent cal. Just get the  off.

Why should he? Because you don't like what he's saying? Or what he might say? You're starting to sound like someone familiar...

Yeah, TD's posts are incredibly high quality. If anything, we need fewer martys and more TDs.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 05:46:17 PM »

In a sense, yes. If only Bill Weld was the Libertarian nominee instead of Johnson. You think Clinton would have wanted the man who investigated her to continue leading the F.B.I.?

I don't think she would have wanted it, but I'm not entirely convinced she would have fired him either. It would have been very damning and if Republicans controlled a chamber of Congress (very likely), it would have sparked even more investigations. Everything else aside, Hillary is not an idiot.

-

Also, jfc people, just stop the petty insults already.

What can you expect? They're panicking; they can't help it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:59:23 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Lmao, what a world we live in.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »

When you elect a reality-TV star as president, you get this.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 08:57:25 AM »

You can simultaneously think that Comey was a bad FBI director and needed to be fired and think that both the manner of his dismissal, the timing, and the fact that open investigations into Trump/Russia would preclude him being fired without:

-A clear replacement nominee
-A longer,more detailed, and more cogent rationale
-Keeping Sessions 100% out of the loop.

I mean, like nearly everything Trump, he's taking a small problem and making it a giant catastrophe.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 12:07:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Trump just exposed more lies!

Woo boy
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 07:38:09 AM »

Trump's going on a Twitter rampage again, guys!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago 
...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago 
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Oh yeah, this is getting big.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 05:05:37 PM »

President Trump says he never asked Comey to drop the Russia investigation: "In fact, I want the investigation speeded up."
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/862798960804720640

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

How many times is he going to spin the same story?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies