Help! Graphic Designers have taken control of the country! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:38:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Help! Graphic Designers have taken control of the country! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help! Graphic Designers have taken control of the country!  (Read 948 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 15, 2017, 12:27:07 AM »

Title text: A schism between the pro-panhandle and anti-panhandle factions eventually led to war, but both sides spent too much time working on their flag designs to actually do much fighting.

Once again, I have to wonder if Randall Munroe posts here. If so, I'd like to suggest moving the eastern part of the Oregon/Washington border north to the Columbia River and making the straightening up of the southern Michigan border to be an official change rather than something caused by accident in drawing the map.  For extra credit, emphasize the pie slice shape of SC by making the NC/SC border be an arc running from the current GA/NC/SC tripoint to the NC/SC/Atlantic Ocean tripoint, adjusting the curve so that there's no need for new welcome stations on I-77.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies