Who are the worst national politicians? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:44:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Who are the worst national politicians? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who are the worst national politicians?  (Read 812 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 30, 2013, 09:33:44 AM »

It seems this little grading process is mostly ideologically driven. That kind of makes it an arid exercise doesn't it? 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:19:01 AM »

It seems this little grading process is mostly ideologically driven. That kind of makes it an arid exercise doesn't it? 

Not really.  You don't think Cantor and McConnell are total assholes, ideology aside?

Cantor more than McConnell. I consider McConnell a very skilled and savvy technician, who works very effectively behind the scenes. He's a work horse, rather than a show horse.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 11:05:16 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2013, 11:14:03 AM by Torie »

That's one measure that might be more interesting (thanks for the little dig there, I appreciate it). Perhaps more interesting still, would be to focus on who [does not] work hard rather than being an attention whoring show horse, [does not] know the issues, [or] present their case well, [lacks]  a reputation for fairness and honesty, is [not] creative, [fails to] comes up with solutions and compromises others miss, is [not] respected by their peers, and so forth.

Edits made per Grumps' comment that I was driving in reverse here as it were. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies