Fuzzy Bear (R) vs fhtagn (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:01:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Fuzzy Bear (R) vs fhtagn (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/who wins in a Republican primary?
Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear

fhtagn/fhtagn

Fuzzy Bear/fhtagn

fhtagn/Fuzzy Bear

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Fuzzy Bear (R) vs fhtagn (R)  (Read 2997 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: November 09, 2018, 06:53:59 AM »
« edited: November 09, 2018, 07:19:44 AM by Scott🦋 »

A very interesting and somewhat difficult choice for me to make here.

Despite some snarky comments I've made about him in the past, I actually think Fuzzy Bear's a fairly reasonable (and insightful) poster when he's not talking about religion, teh gayz, or indulging in his tedious Boomer-style right-wing political correctness hoopla.  If I were to meet Fuzzy Bear in person, I would stand clear of any discussion about any of those things, knowing that all it would cause is strife between us.  He might not be an outright theocrat like ExtremeConservative is, but he still adheres to a set of fundamentalist Christian views that I have long opposed and felt very strongly about.

With fhtagn, I wouldn't have to worry about a resurrection or emboldening of divisive culture wars, but I'm also not a fan of the type of secular hyper-individualism that she would appear to embrace, and I'm obviously much more in line with Fuzzy on economic issues.  I also think Fuzzy would be wise enough not to let his own religious/moral crusades overshadow a robust economic agenda.

Both are rather dovish, so foreign policy wouldn't be much of a factor here.

All things considered, I think I would prefer Fuzzy here.  Ideally he'd be working with a Congress that's more in line with the rest of the country on LGBT equality and fair treatment of immigrants and refugees.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 09:48:26 AM »

On second thought, switch my vote to fhtagn.  FB's preachy shtick has gotten real f#cking annoying lately.

Christ, imagine having to live under the same roof as that man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies