CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:26:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3%  (Read 3134 times)
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« on: October 18, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »

So Obama -3 from the last PPP poll of Obama +6 in September, looks great but not good enough.  Romney needs to campaign harder in CO until the veins pop out of his head.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:27:44 PM »

What?

The previous poll was taking in September, which makes it irrelevant.
Obama doing 'slightly better' (which is subjective) than Romney on the 2nd debate, and Romney winning big on the 1st debate equals Obama losing points. Obama is still losing when you look at it from +6 in September PPP poll and +3 in October PPP poll, that's -3 points.  Secondly, PPP is a Democratic polster, not surprising.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »

If CO has the same effects as NV I think Obama will win the state by 4 if things go like they are now.
I'm going to put out the blame of ignorant people who don't do enough research on why should Obama get another 4 years. It's simple as that.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »

If CO has the same effects as NV I think Obama will win the state by 4 if things go like they are now.
I'm going to put out the blame of ignorant people who don't do enough research on why should Obama get another 4 years. It's simple as that.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant who doesn't do enough research. Roll Eyes
Sure you're not a Paulite?
If somebody voted for Obama the first time, and votes Romney the 2nd time, its enough evidence that they're not ignorant and done their research on why they changed sides.  Obama already proved to us his record, and voting for him again is appalling.  I don't need to get into details and specifics about each voters record.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 03:40:30 PM »

It's a D +3 sample.  That doesn't even pass the laugh test.  The National Journal story was probably legit--if you can only must a three-point lead when you oversample Democrats by six points, then you're probably in real trouble.

With PPP, you have to peel beneath the numbers to get the real story.
I never trusted the PPP.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »

Not saying this is possible, but what if this is the map on election day?

If that was the map, I'll be happy the R/R ticket won but I'll have a good reason to move out of CO for good.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2012, 07:29:46 PM by 5280 »

Not saying this is possible, but what if this is the map on election day?

If that was the map, I'll be happy the R/R ticket won but I'll have a good reason to move out of CO for good.

colorado will be a better place without you. who will have the misfortune of having you?
CO was better back in the 1980s before 'everybody' and their mom's dog decided to move here. I'm sorry, but if your state failed miserably (California) due to high taxes, standards of living, regulations and of that sort, don't come here and change the demographics with your voting habits. They're blinded by belief and reality escaped a long time ago.

I hate to say this, but alot of Democrats are like vermin cockaroaches, they take over an area, spew their dirty political garbage, walk all over you and move on to the next state. It's an endless cycle and needs to be halted. The blue blood bleeds over and turns the healthy into infected victims.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies