Debate Game Changer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:38:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Debate Game Changer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debate Game Changer  (Read 4027 times)
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« on: October 04, 2012, 11:32:28 PM »

The contribution by Wolfentoad 66, comes from what I suspect, is someone who fervently's hopes and believes all hope is lost for Mitt Romney: obviously the person to whom I address this buy's into the believe that no one watched last night's debate: I'm not going to address the substance of what was discussed in the debate, but on those merit's alone Romney clearly came out on top: it was the style, as well Romney, the real one...not the one portrayed by Obama and his minions portrayed in there 30-second spots, but the Romney on display in Denver, the one who was seen as passionate, in command and easily more affable and now seen as the guy, you would like to sit down and have a beer with: Obama didn't have a teleprompter, his handler's and an adoring press corps who kow tow to him, as they have for the last four years and being challenged by Romney annoyed and un nerved the president: it seem's the Obama crew are sore losers and are looking for opposition research on the Governor: but I think the well is pretty much dry there, they have thrown Bain capital and everything but the kitchen sink at Romney and the guy is still there, like the energizer bunny: as I said before, and not wanting to sound repetitive, but as Karl Rove, Dubya's top political major domo has stated, that in every presidential election, with the exception of 2004, that independent voter's tend to break for the challenger and considering that Obama has a indefensible record that he can't or is unwilling to defend, Independent's it can safely be said saw that debate to, and as  Frank Luntz's focus group illustrated, the independent's were that more favorably disposed to Romney, but many reader's reading this, I suspect agree with my analysis, the exception being those rabid hard core liberal-left Democrats, who are unwilling to relinquish the comfort blanket of there talking points, but that's fine, live in denial; so Wolfentoad, the stats you quote are only good, at least until the final verdict comes in on November 6; but I'm beginning to believe that Romney has a better than even chance of emerging as the winner, especially if he continues to do as well in the next two debates as he did in Denver, but time will tell, my bet Romney by a whisker in the popular vote, but the electoral vote be similar to Nixon in '68 or Kennedy in '60. You heard it here first.

Not gonna lie, I am biased as an Obama Supporter, but Romney's theoretical victory would be the opposite: He would win by a whisker in the EC, but by a comfortable amount in the PV. Also, I understand Romney's hope is not lost, but Colorado is not going to Romney. Either is Ohio. He could win NC, VA, WI, or Iowa, but not Colorado or Ohio. I, along with most people, thought Romney would win the debate. However, it is unlikely he will win the Debate on Foreign Policy. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion he would get the Electoral Vote similar to 68 and 60 for Romney. What states would he win to get that. Like it or not, Obama still has a Huge Electoral College Advantage, though Romney could still squeak by narrowly. I am also NOT a far-left Liberal Hack. Not even close.
Being a hack goes both ways. Nobody believes a word you say, wait until the actual election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies