The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:06:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36333 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: January 20, 2019, 12:05:48 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard to run for President

"I'm not running for President to try and drown the progressive movement. I am running because of the progressive movement. I resigned from the DNC to endorse Bernie Sanders in 2016, and still believe that the progressive movement is America's movement.

I am well aware of my past social conservatism and my shameful anti-LGBT positions. I am thoroughly ashamed of my past and am attempting to make amends, though I am aware I never may fully be able to. I am also formally cutting my ties with Hindu nationalist groups; their beliefs do not coincide with my own going forward.

I am a combat veteran. I have served in the Middle East and understand what is going on there more than your typical Washington insider. They send brave men and women off to die while counting their money and not caring about the 19 year old taking cover in a foxhole. It was my experience in the military that has informed my positions today.

I am running for President this year, and it doesn't matter how little chance the media gives us of getting anywhere! We don't want the backing of big donors or SuperPACs nor do we need it!

Together, we can build a better future. That is why I am running for President.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 02:31:52 AM »

Schedule for Tulsi Gabbard
[/b]

January 27-30: Gabbard travalled through Iowa these days after kicking off her campaign in Hawaii, meeting with liberal voters and attempting to drum up their support. Despite knowing that she's likely to struggle early on for the progressive vote, she firmly believes that she can do it. She would also travel throug much of the rural farming areas, touting her plans to aid small farmers and protect them from major corporate farms by passing farmer's rights legislation.

January 31-February 2: Gabbard campaigned in New Hampshire this time, hoping that her positions on marijuana legalisation and anti-war message could help her carry her polling in the state. She also travelled to Massachusetts to try and buff her vote among liberal voters a little more. Gang Are is aware that she is a long shot, but is determined to stay in the running as long as she possibly can.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 02:31:43 AM »

Gabbard withdraws to endorse Sherrod Brown: "We need a propr progressivd to lead this nation and Sherrod is the one to do it."
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 08:57:19 AM »
« Edited: April 13, 2019, 08:00:23 PM by GoTfan »

Sherrod Brown 2020

Schedule through March 10

March 8
-Rally in Kansas City, Missouri
-Rally  in St Louis, Missouri on trade.

"Our workers have been sold down the river in biased trade deals. Let me tell you something about the TPP for example. It allows corporations to sue governments for imposing regulations to protect our workers and our environment. I have opposed the TPP for this very reason. Yet every day, we hear people from both sides of the aisle praise the TPP.  We need to face facts: The TPP is a total mess of a treaty that favour the corporations that exploit our workers to no end. John Kerry . . . John Kerry has been a supporter of these free trade deals that have harmed our working class. We cannot trust him with our working class!

-Town hall in Columbia, Missouri
-Policy speech in Springfield, Missouri on infrastructure

March 9
-Rally in Independence, Missouri
-Town Hall in St Joseph, Missouri
-Doorknocking in Joplin, Missouri
-Travel to Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, Michigan

March 10
-Town Hall in Flint, Michigan
-Town Hall in Dearborn, Michigan
-Rally in Lansing, Michigan

(Bit barebones, but I am just getting back into this)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies