The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:07:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36335 times)
terp40hitch
United States

« on: January 19, 2019, 05:54:28 PM »

Carly Fiorina Speaks at March for Life as She Explores Run
A Conservative America
January 18th, 2019 at the March for Life

Former Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins (R-KS): Nothing is more precious than a human life no matter how young. Sadly the Democratic party doesn't understand that. We have an aggressive pro-choice agenda in Washington that has allowed millions of innocent lives since Roe v. Wade was decided. We must have pro-life leaders who will continue to protect unborn fetuses like we have had in Washington for the last eight years had under President Romney and the Republican house and senate. We have been able to do so much for the unborn but we need to do more. We need to protect every child no matter the age, no matter the trimester.

That is why I founded Maggie's List which endorses pro-life women candidates. I am so proud of how well Maggie's List has done on congressional and gubernatorial candidates, we have been able to elect Joni Ernst, we have been able to elect Nikki Haley, we have been able to elect Barbara Comstock and many more to spread the pro-life values and ideas. Sadly, we have yet to be able to get a pro-life woman in the white house but in 2020, that will change. We have two strong candidates, Alveda King, and Carly Fiorina but my full endorsement is going to Carly Fiorina. When all her political advisors in California told her to be pro-choice and abandoned her values to beat Barbara Boxer in 2010, she didn't do it. She held her values strong because they mean so much to her. It might have cost her a Senate seat but at least did what she believed was right for her country. That is something politicians need more of, a spine. That is something, Carly Fiorina has. She stood up for her pro-life values in California and will do it in the White House. Fiorina is not a career politician, she is a businesswoman fixing her country.

I believe we don't need another career politician telling us are values anymore, we need someone who will stand up for our values and will stand up for pro-life legislation. That candidate is Carly Fiorina and I am so proud to introduce you to the next president of the United States of America, Carly Fiorina.

Carly Fiorina walks out to Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Carly Fiorina (R-VA): Lynn has done a great job in the pro-life movement. She has elected hundreds of pro-life officials from State Representative to Senator to Governor. She has spread the conservative and pro-life movement to women too. That is why I am so proud to have the endorsement of such a powerful pro-life activist on my team as I explored a bid for the Presidency. As I went on this journey, I felt so inspired by the people I meant who believe so deeply in this issue as I do. I am proud of my stance on this issue, I am proud to stand with the unborn and will never compromise my values.

I was hoping another candidate would join the race that felt so deeply about this issue as I do and will not compromise their values once they get to Washington for political gain. Sadly, there was no candidate in the presidential race with those characteristics. There needs to be a candidate for the people in this crowd, there needs to be a candidate for the unborn.

The Democrats have moved so far to the left that they have tried to make being pro-life, a war against women. The Democrats do not understand that we are pro-life, not because we are against women, we are for allowing every god's gift to be born and be given life and not be murdered because the mother thinks the baby will screw up their lives. I am not anti-women, I am pro-life and proud that I am a woman. We need a candidate proud to say that, sadly we don't which is why I started to explore a bid for the presidency and that is the reason I am here today.

I will criss-cross this nation to support pro-life values and once we win the White House, we will start to fight to protect the unborn that are the most incident. When I am in the White House, I will never support an organization that tears human beings apart and sell their body parts and I will never make the American people foot the bill for my support like the Democrats have done budget after budget for planned parenthood. The president of Planned Parenthood has said one of her primary goals is to provide access to abortion, how sicking is that. What is sicker is that the Democrats think we should pay for this murder of innocent life. As president on day one, I will cut spending for planned parenthood.

If I run, I want to be the candidate for president for every single person in this crowd, I want to be the candidate for president for the pro-life movement and I want to be the candidate for the conservative movement. Let's finally break that glass ceiling, I have constantly done it in the business world and I am ready to take out the hardest one in the political world wether is me as the candidate or another conservative women.

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 11:34:00 AM »

Carly Fiorina Expolartory Commitee Advertisment
"A Real Leader"
Bought in Iowa, Nevada, Minnesota, Califronia, Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.

We need real leaders in Washington but we won't find it in Washington

Career politicians in Washington have lied to us, has stolen from us and has been bought out by lobbist

We need a leader from outside of Washington like Carly Fiorina
Carly Fiorina blazed a path for women in the business world when she became the first female CEO of a fortune 500 company which is a far way from where she started. She climbs the ladder from a sectary at a small firm to the highest position a woman has ever gotten in business. Now, Carly is exploring a run for president because she is fed up with the career politicians in Washington. Tell Carly to run for president by going to CarlyForAmerica.com and emailing her so we can have a real leader in Washington.

Paid For By Carly For America
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »

Carly Fiorina Travel Scheadule from January 19th to 26th 2019

Janaury 19th to 23rd: Califronia

January 19th:
Simi Valley, CA: Donor Brunch Urging them to Donate to her Super PAC or Exploratory Committee
San Diego, CA: Meet and Greet with CA GOP members

January 20th:
San Fransico, CA: Hire Campaign Staffers and Realise list to Fox News

Janaury 21st to 22nd:
Long Beach, CA: Vacation with Fiorina Family

January 23rd:
San Jose, CA: Meet with John Cox and other High Profile CA GOP
San Fransico, CA: Pick Location for National Carly For President Headquarters
San Fransico, CA: Discuss Strategy with Campaign Manager, Finance Director, and Communication Director
San Fransico, CA: Announce Carly For America Tour in Nevada, Arizona, and California from February 1st to 9th

January 24th: Nevada

January 24th:
Reno, NV: Speech with the Nevada GOP to discuss Woman Problem in the Party
Las Vegas, NV: Meet and Greet with Former Governor Brian Sandoval and Former Representative Joe Heck

January 25th to 26th: Virginia and Washington D.C.

January 25th:
Arlington, VA: Meet and Greet with Rep. Barbara Comstock and former Rep. Lynn Jenkins as they urge Fiorina to run
Virginia Beach, VA: Speech to Donors
Fairfax, VA: Meet and Greet with Woman Virginia Republicans

January 26th:
Washington D.C: Fundraisers with Comstock and Jenkins

Carly For America Staff List

Campaign Chair: Represenative Barbara Comstock (R-VA)
Campaign Manager: Frank Sadler
Assiant Campaign Manger: Jayme Odom and Sarah Clamp
Communications Director: Leslie Shedd
Online Communications Director: Greg Mueller
Finace Director: Anna Epstein
Political Director: Unfilled
Consultent: Tom Szold

Iowa State Director: Mary Earnherdt
New Hampshire State Director: Kerry Marsh
South Carolina State Director: Unfilled
Nevada State Director: Keith Appell

Intern Cordinator: Steve DeMaura
Students for Carly Chair: Ben Hitchcock
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 03:08:40 PM »

Carly Fiorina has ended her exploratory committee- “ America has many great choices already in the race and many that will lead this nation forward. I don’t believe it is my time but I do believe it is the time of Justin Amash. Amash is a real fiscal conservative that will fix our debt crisis”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies