The General Election poll! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:31:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  The General Election poll! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The General Election poll!  (Read 48557 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

« on: January 15, 2004, 09:04:52 PM »

My guess is that I'd do better in the Midwest and worse in the South than the prediction map indicates. Unless I win a landslide I doubt that even having a running mate from Mississippi can be enough to carry Mississippi since it is one of the most conservative states in the South. Tennessee would also be tough for me to win. However, I think I will win Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. Sure, Demrepdan is from the Midwest, but so am I, and I'm on the top of the ticket, so I should still do better than would otherwise be expected in the Midwest. Especially in Wisconsin since I was born in Wisconsin and even now only live about 60 miles from the state line.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 02:54:38 PM »

I think that Oregon, Ohio, and West Virginia should at least be tossups as well.

Hopefully Realpolitik can help me win West Virginia. Smiley
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 02:57:32 PM »

BTW, what part of Pennsylvania are you from Supersoulty? If you are from the central or western part of the state, that would give you more of an edge in Ohio and especially West Virginia.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 10:49:02 PM »

I think that I would have a better chance of winning West Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Missouri, or Oregon than I would have of winning Kentucky, Mississippi, or Tennessee. Also, no way that I'll lose California if I'm ahead by 7% nationally as I now am. I'd have to lose by 10 points before California would become a tossup.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies