What religious services have you been to? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:58:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What religious services have you been to? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What religious services have you been to?  (Read 3239 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: March 14, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »
« edited: March 14, 2018, 06:39:40 PM by HillGoose »

Catholic - Was raised Catholic and attended a Catholic school where we went to church twice a week. Probably been less than 20 times since I graduated after 8th grade though.

Mormon - was a member for a little while, guess I'm "inactive" now because I really can't reconcile my morals with them

Assemblies of God - looked into the denomination for a while, didn't like it

A "Non-Denominational" black church - one of the scariest experiences of my life to be honest, not even being racist. I was dating a half black girl who attended this church, she wanted me to come to a service with her and her family one night when they were having the service at midnight (no clue why) so as we're driving there the streets started getting really scary and ghetto and it just got worse the closer we got, saw drug deals occurring and everything, then when we got to the church they had extremely loud music blasting in the tiny room from giant speakers in the sides of the church, and the preacher got really into his sermon and went on for 3 hours. So at 2 AM I get in my car with this girl and drive out of the ghetto back to her house. I never went back, my girlfriend was a hypocritical "Christian" anyway and probably went twice a year, but that night was really scary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies