True Federalist for Senate - Campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:06:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  True Federalist for Senate - Campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: True Federalist for Senate - Campaign HQ  (Read 1371 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: March 08, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »

I don't like the whole "regional rights" stuff and "federalism".

Not endorsed due to irreconcilable political differences.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »

Scene:In a hotel room in Nyman, DC.  Two men seated around a table, one looking at an iPad.

TF:  Are you certain these numbers are right?

(TF passes the iPad to the other man who puts it down without looking at it.)

Campaign Advisor:  They are unofficial, and they aren't final.  Right now we have you coming in third with a small but comfortable margin over Governor Oakvale in fourth.  That could easily change, and we haven't had anyone do any checking as to whether the people casting ballots are even on the voter list, let alone eligible to vote.  We're also assuming that none of the write-in votes will even be counted.

TF:  This isn't going how I thought it would.  It's obvious a lot of people aren't voting based on party labels, not that I'm complaining given how it's benefiting me.

Advisor:  True.  If those people who had first preffed Shua had second preffed Cocaine Guy instead of you...

TF: (interjecting) And don't forget his pulling an HTMLdon by not giving himself his own first pref.

Advisor:  You don't suppose...

TF: (interjecting vehemently)  Not you too!  We've got far too many people ready to cry "Sock!" as soon as one little quirk vaguely reminds them of what someone else does. ...  Besides, even if I thought HTMLdon would create a sock, he wouldn't have even given himself any preference, let alone a second preference.

We need you, with your writing skills, more on what-if, rather than in Senate, dude.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:58:27 PM »

Back when HTMLDon was active in Atlasia, he generally didn't vote for himself when running for office.

We need you, with your writing skills, more on what-if, rather than in Senate, dude.

What is Atlasia other than one big interactive what-if?

Oh, what-if is for creative writers.

Atlasia? You mean that little, hackish, immature, going on for ever bitching fest?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

You come very close to win, Ernest. As much as I can disagree with you, I hope to see you soon at campaign trail again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies