My way to early 2020 county map prediction(assuming a Harris type wins nom.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:14:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  My way to early 2020 county map prediction(assuming a Harris type wins nom.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I fix the map mistakes
YES

NO

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 10

Author Topic: My way to early 2020 county map prediction(assuming a Harris type wins nom.)  (Read 2018 times)
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: October 20, 2017, 09:00:18 PM »

This is very detailed, I like your map very much. I would echo many of the above comments. This does appear to be a Democratic win based on Arizona and added counties in the upper midwest, Wisconsin definitely looks to be a democratic win here. Looks as if Pennsylvania may have flipped depending on the county margins. Not sure on Florida. I do expect a few more counties in Texas will flip blue not sure what the final statewide margin would be there but I expect it to be a bit tighter then 2016. Possibly Tarrant and Williamson. I agree on Pensylvania's' Erie and Michigan's Macomb flipping back to Democrats. I disagree with the blue avatar's comments regarding Pennsylvania and Maine, if anything counties will be flipping blue in those two states with a much larger democratic margin in Lackawanna. and tight vote in Luzerne.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 03:00:52 AM »

Is there a site to create these maps? How is it being done?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies