Sam Spade's 2008 Senate/House Election Prediction Thread (FINALIZED - SEE P.18) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:51:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sam Spade's 2008 Senate/House Election Prediction Thread (FINALIZED - SEE P.18) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sam Spade's 2008 Senate/House Election Prediction Thread (FINALIZED - SEE P.18)  (Read 48395 times)
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:37 PM »

More rapid fire political news: The DCCC is spending $487k (!) to make a 1900 point ad buy (!!) in IN-03 (!!!). http://indiana.typepad.com/fwob/2008/10/breaking-487k-i.html

The Democrat in this race is a young lawyer who has outraised sluggish incumbent Mark Souder. This is JLT's old district, so the DCCC may be counting on her GOTV effort to bolster Democrat Mike Montagano's chances.

Like Jim Esch, Montagano is a young Democrat who could (if he wins) be positioned to hold this seat for a long time.

I thought JLT's district was more or less what IN-2 is now.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:34:16 AM »

Senate has been updated with one week out.

In case you don't notice, I did away with the toss-up/lean distinction because I was starting to find it annoying.

I will be keeping it for the House.

Stevens should be dead, but he's in Likely D here because I want at least one legitimate poll (I know I'll have to take Ivan Moore) to tell me this, just in case Alaska doesn't decide to give the F-U to everyone.

Kos already has R2000 doing an Alaska poll, if that's acceptable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies