NC-PPP: Close race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:13:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NC-PPP: Close race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-PPP: Close race  (Read 5575 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: July 08, 2015, 03:02:43 PM »

The state still in play, even now, is good news.

"Even now"? What does that mean? Clinton has 100% name recognition.

She has 100% of horrible name recognition right now because of 90 days of "Hillary is the real Bridgegate" news towards her from every single media outlet in America. Taking that into account it's pretty mindblowing that she isn't 20-30% down, especially in a state like North Carolina.
I find it kind of a justice that Hillary is recieving a much more mild form of the Mitt Romney Treatment and they are losing their heads
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »

The state still in play, even now, is good news.

"Even now"? What does that mean? Clinton has 100% name recognition.

She has 100% of horrible name recognition right now because of 90 days of "Hillary is the real Bridgegate" news towards her from every single media outlet in America. Taking that into account it's pretty mindblowing that she isn't 20-30% down, especially in a state like North Carolina.
I find it kind of a justice that Hillary is recieving a much more mild form of the Mitt Romney Treatment and they are losing their heads

Who are losing their heads? North Carolinians?

As far as I know, Hillary hasn't said that every single illegal immigrant should go selfdeport themselves right now or that only 47% of people will consider voting for me, cause the other 53% are too smart to know that my policies will seriously hurt them economically. If Hillary had said the same, she would of course have gotten the Mitt Romney treatment already.
No her supporters feel a sort of victimhood complex that in a world in which bridgegate and 47% were treated as earth shattering scandals that their princess is somehow being mistreated when people begin to question her emails or slushfund
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:08:16 PM »

The good news for Republicans is that Clinton has very little room for improvement with Black voters.

And very large room for improvement with white voters. And everyone else for that matter.
Also room for a dramatic fall with every demographic you can name she is no better a fit for any demographic than Obama was
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies