Romneymania keeps sweeping America. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 07:34:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romneymania keeps sweeping America. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romneymania keeps sweeping America.  (Read 8339 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:52 PM »

I am supporting.  OBAMA 2012 

Does your all-caps declaration of your support of a failed Presidency have anything to do with enthusiam issues among the Republicans?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:41:39 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2012, 11:47:32 PM by IDS Legislator SJoyceNCar »

I am supporting.  OBAMA 2012 

Does your all-caps declaration of your support of a failed Presidency have anything to do with enthusiam issues among the Republicans?

We have two visions on a failed presidency. I think this president came into office with a mess and he tried to fix everything but your guys in congress kept saying no. How about you tell your friends in congress to pass the jobs bill.

My guy in Congress is 21-termer Bill Young (R-Indian Shores), and he'd gladly support your jobs bill if it gave a few billion to AM General or another campaign contributor. If you mean people I agree with, then like JBrase said, we've got maybe 15 guys in the whole Congress (who are Republicans, at least), and two of them are named Paul (and Amash, Duncan, Flake, Bartlett, McClintock, Garrett, Jones, Kingston, Miller, Franks, Posey, (as much as I dislike it) Rehberg, & Fitzpatrick). Not enough to swing such a vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies