Weatherboy/MB for President and Vice President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:30:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Weatherboy/MB for President and Vice President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weatherboy/MB for President and Vice President  (Read 3057 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: September 04, 2018, 03:38:13 AM »

But the party is dying, folks. I don't want to be dragged down trying to stay in a party when the best leadership had already jumped ship and either joined Labor or became Independents.

You know and people wonder why I am so damn adamant that we preserve our name, color, traditions, etc. Because whatever our problems may be, the Federalists lay claim to a distinguished past of tough fights, and tough spots, and pulling through those tough fights and tough spots for the better of the game, the regions and the right. It will be a cold day in hell before I let this madness take hold on the right.

Labor used to have a set of traditions, but towards the end it was nothing to cast them all aside in an instant when things got tough. Part of the problem with the left is that these leftwing parties have no culture, no traditions and thus no staying power. If all you manage to do is become generic left party number 251015151, then it is small wonder why every six month there is another new party, and another new bandwagon effect behind that Party.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 12:04:20 AM »

Congrats Weatherboy!

Now you are gonna carry that weight.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 12:10:19 AM »

The big money interests and the big party interests have been dealt a decisive blow by the hard working, tax paying people of Atlasia.

As a Republican who often votes for and supports Democrats at the state (and now it seems Federal) level precisely because of too much money in politics, I find this comment a little unfair.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies