LC 1.18 Students Have Rights Too Act. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:19:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LC 1.18 Students Have Rights Too Act. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LC 1.18 Students Have Rights Too Act.  (Read 6367 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: April 16, 2019, 06:27:37 AM »

Umpteenth bump since Parliament is a pathetic, broken system. Im going to continue to bump these until they are addressed. Whoever in hell thought it would be ok for the government to take a month off each session and do nothing should be impeached. Its been weeks with literally no actions taken even though there are bills on the floor. Please tell me this dumb body atleast takes office immediately after an election instead of after an additional lame duck period post election. Because if not we are talking the entire month of April off which is garbage governing. Seriously, who in the hell thought it was a good idea to just stop the sessions weeks before an election when there are frickin bills on the floor?

The Council is adjourned a week before the election, per the constitution. So there is actually a valid reason why there is no debate here, there is no Council currently sitting to debate this.
And they swear in the Tuesday after the election, so thank god for small mercies.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2019, 06:34:06 PM by AustralianSwingVoter »

Honestly looking at the vote results, I fear most Councillors weren't even aware a vote was taking place. I guess I should have pinged everyone on Discord or sent PMs?

Yes, you really should do that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies