Obama vs DeMint 2012 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:35:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama vs DeMint 2012 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama vs DeMint 2012  (Read 4533 times)
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« on: July 01, 2009, 01:44:33 AM »

Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 12:11:42 AM »

1988 style victory for the Republican except for new england.  what the DemocRAT posters here dont realise is that if obama screws up at even one tenth of the rate he is currently effing things up the country will be in such a mess that voters will FLOCK to the polls to return American to reagan values.

Demint is a truely great american, and a man with a plan.
Jew con...

No he wouldn't win today because people are scared to vote against obama for fear of being labelled as raceists.  That's how he won the last one.  But after four yearsw of one fail after another?  We'll be ready for REAL change.

And if Republicans are smart enough to put up a reaganstyle conservatve instead of a liberal or moderate they will COAST to victory

Carter -- Mondale -- Dukaka -- obama   

I am convinced you're on drugs.

lol well thats what all the liberals here say because they have no intellegence to back up thier arguements.

But whats more annoying about liberals and the democRATs here is that they think obama is so perfect and indefeatable.  He cant possibly lose...he is the messiah!  He is change!!!!  Please...I saw a great bumper sticker today

I'LL KEEP MY GUNS, MY MONEY AND MY FREEDOM, AND YOU CAN KEEP YOU "CHANGE"

LOLOLOL  totally pwned.

LOLOLOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies