Australian Election 2004 Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:47:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Australian Election 2004 Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australian Election 2004 Results Thread  (Read 14005 times)
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« on: October 09, 2004, 03:30:37 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is M not a right-wing hawk? Does he not want war with Iran?

I think you're missing the different between "Jew" and "the rest of us". Can't blame their fanatical fascist bent though... after six million were wiped out... they learned you can only fight fascism with fascism! LOL.
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 03:33:42 PM »

Is M not a right-wing hawk? Does he not want war with Iran?

I think you're missing the different between "Jew" and "the rest of us". Can't blame their fanatical fascist bent though... after six million were wiped out... they learned you can only fight fascism with fascism! LOL.

Not only a troll but an Anti-Semite. Cute.

LOL, u have a map with Virginia & West Virginia as the same state and you accuse me of being an anti-semite? LOL!!
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 03:36:40 PM »

Come on, are you seriously going to tell me Jefferson Davis was NOT an anti-semite?
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 03:46:51 PM »

Complete BS if you look at most confederate supporting groups today.
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

The KKK is not a confederate supporting group.

Then why was it founded from former confederates?
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 03:50:32 PM »

Come on, are you seriously going to tell me Jefferson Davis was NOT an anti-semite?

I do see something wrong with you calling Jews fascists. As well as with your comments saying "Jews and the rest of us".

I take back that remark, it was more directed towards the idea of wanting to invade countries left and right that have done nothing to you.
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 03:55:06 PM »

The KKK is not a confederate supporting group.

Then why was it founded from former confederates?

Their have been three official KKKs. The first one (which you are referring to) was a veterans organization established to provide monetary aid to confederate veterans and their families. They were banned after reconstruction and came back again in 1916. They were 'refounded' on stone mountain, georgia and their goal was to suppress the black vote throughout the south. Their organization was up to almost 20 million members during the 1920s. One of the top leaders of the Klan was accused and convicted of rape. The organization quickly lost credibility and disbanded. It was reformed again in the late 40s as a response to segregation.

Yes and all of them were/are directed at bigotry against blacks, Catholics and JEWS.
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 03:56:19 PM »

I do see something wrong with you calling Jews fascists. As well as with your comments saying "Jews and the rest of us".

I take back that remark, it was more directed towards the idea of wanting to invade countries left and right that have done nothing to you.

Done nothing but invade your country.  Israel has fought defensive wars.    They struck first in the six days war because Egypt was massing their troops on the border and about to invade.

They are not invading now, that was a long time ago. Iran never invaded Israel.
TheCommentator
AL098
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 03:57:21 PM »

LOL. Somehow I do not believe that. In any case, we agree this has nothing to do with Australia. So this convesation will end.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies