Opinion of Kingpoleon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:22:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Kingpoleon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 139

Author Topic: Opinion of Kingpoleon  (Read 4921 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:45:13 AM »

I know he's generally not rude or anything, but I can't vote anything but HP for someone with such low quality analysis. Here's a recent perfect example:

I hope not. Klobuchar doesn't do anything besides satisfy the "labor progressives." Franken unites the party and provides a strong personality. Wyden and Merkley unite the party, appeal to libertarians, and can attract libertarian-leaning centrists/independents. Bayh or Ray Tomblin brings the Conservative Democrats back into the coalition and holds onto some of Sanders's Midwestern labor support. Booker, Heinrich, and Brian Schatz provide new faces for the future of the party in 2020/2024/2028. Mike Michaud and Brian Schweitzer attract libertarians, isolationists, left-libertarians, and unify the party's establishment, moderates, libertarians, and progressives.

IMO, Michaud or Franken would be the best pick besides the "young good speakers" group. Either one would provide a nice balance to the ticket.

I don't know what's more crazy about that, proposing EVAN BAYH of all people AND proposing him, the former chairman of the DLC as an example of someone who would appeal to Sanders voters, or proposing some former backbencher Congressman from Maine who's only notable for losing to Paul LePage.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:20:46 PM »

I know he's generally not rude or anything, but I can't vote anything but HP for someone with such low quality analysis. Here's a recent perfect example:

I hope not. Klobuchar doesn't do anything besides satisfy the "labor progressives." Franken unites the party and provides a strong personality. Wyden and Merkley unite the party, appeal to libertarians, and can attract libertarian-leaning centrists/independents. Bayh or Ray Tomblin brings the Conservative Democrats back into the coalition and holds onto some of Sanders's Midwestern labor support. Booker, Heinrich, and Brian Schatz provide new faces for the future of the party in 2020/2024/2028. Mike Michaud and Brian Schweitzer attract libertarians, isolationists, left-libertarians, and unify the party's establishment, moderates, libertarians, and progressives.

IMO, Michaud or Franken would be the best pick besides the "young good speakers" group. Either one would provide a nice balance to the ticket.

I don't know what's more crazy about that, proposing EVAN BAYH of all people AND proposing him, the former chairman of the DLC as an example of someone who would appeal to Sanders voters, or proposing some former backbencher Congressman from Maine who's only notable for losing to Paul LePage.

I said Midwestern, as Bayh's conservadems in Indiana largely supported Sanders.

According to the exit polls, 54% of Indiana "moderate/conservative" voters in the Democratic primary voted for Hillary. There was also statistically virtually no difference whatsoever in who union and non-union households supported: http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/in/Dem

No one outside of Indiana cares about Bayh, and it's unlikely many in Indiana care about him either he hasn't been Senator for five years now and was never all that notable as one either. He is nothing more but a bland establishment hack who left his Senate seat rather than face a tough fight so he could go make millions at some big law firm defending deeply funded corporate clients. Why on Earth would such a candidate appeal to ANY Sanders voters? Bayh is essentially the epitome of what the Sanders campaign was built on opposing! I live in a Midwestern state that voted for Sanders quite heavily and the notion that Bayh is someone any labor Democrats here would find appealing is making me literally LOL right now.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 07:50:16 PM »

F--k it, I'm just going to say it. Kingpo isn't perfect, but he wouldn't be hated as much if the BRTD Cult Forum wasn't creepily obsessed with him.
no one on aad cares about him. his bad posts are sometimes laughed at, and he appears more often than most others b/c he makes a lot of bad posts. but nobody is 'obsessed' with him.

I mean, BRTD certainly is, or at the very least used to be.

I hardly ever think about him most of the day. If I see him making a bad post, which is quite frequently, I'll post mocking it, but that's it. As Sjoyce mentioned, he simply has more bad posts highlighted because he so frequently makes bad posts.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 10:44:11 PM »

Solid dude. Knows a lot of obscure politicians, which is impressive

Being able to browse Wikipedia is not impressive.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 12:02:43 AM »

Here's a strong contender for the stupidest post of 2018 so far:

This is interesting.

Also a question - are non natives living in tribal land under tribal jurisdiction?

Lack of precedent. Non-natives can’t live on reservations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies