The American Monarchy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:42:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Monarchy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Monarchy  (Read 243010 times)
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« on: March 31, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »

I'm currently re-reading this, and I saw something posted by TrueFederalist a while back mentioning the idea of an Adams dynasty, which in my opinion would have been awesome. Sadly, neither Adams nor Jefferson never made it to the Prime Ministership or whatever you call it in this timeline. Since working on a paper with the 1796 election and being in the middle of a biography on Adams, I've grown fond of involving the man in tls like this, so it's sad. Nevertheless, a very great tl as you already know. Whatever happened to the Adams'? Did the family in politics end after John Quincy, or did a couple of the later members go into the Senate? Also, how are ttl's early Prime Ministers and Founding Fathers regarded? Is Hamilton seen as a nation hero? Sort of a Jefferson maybe when you factor in his personal life? I'd like to get ordinary Americans', or at least ordinary political junkies' perspectives on the figures of America's formative years.

Don't worry; in my TL there will be plenty of the Adams and Franklin men Wink.  also, I believe Quincy was elected; theres a list on page 51(?).
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 01:20:55 PM »

Paging Mr. Lief...paging Mr. Lief...
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 11:11:01 PM »

Breathe!  Dammit, don't you dare quit on me!  Come on dammit!  [rubs paddles together].  CLEAR!
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 05:24:31 PM »

I gave you four weeks.  I'm home sick and I'm trying to be distracted from my inevitable pile of homework.  Please update,
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies