KEmperor on Health (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:03:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  KEmperor on Health (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KEmperor on Health  (Read 4535 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 04, 2005, 07:51:42 PM »

KEmperor on health?  I hope his is very poor so he drops dead before the election.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 08:02:53 PM »

KEmperor on health?  I hope his is very poor so he drops dead before the election.
Get out troll.

Yeah OK.  You registered when?  OCTOBER 20?  I registered on May 23 03 and have 10x the amount of posts than you.  I have contributed more meaningful posts to the atlas than all your illegitimate children put together.  So shut up while you're ahead.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 08:05:43 PM »

I didn't see it was Tweed. Sorry.

You like the illegitmate children line?  I do.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 08:10:19 PM »

This:

I have contributed more meaningful posts to the atlas than all your illegitimate children put together.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 08:13:01 PM »

actually, I reckon tweed might actually be a troll.

He doesn't post anything much that is constructive, goes around being mean to people, and craves attention. "Yeah, I was right about the percentage in Wyoming for 2000, and I've been here forever, what about you, motherf**cker?"

Clean yourself up a bit tweed. You've turned into a bit of a bum.

Yeah ok I'm gonna listen to you.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 08:16:19 PM »

You're running as VP with John.  How the mighty have fallen.  Think about that for a second.

You quoted the wrong guy smartass
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 08:17:09 PM »

He doesn't post anything much that is constructive, goes around being mean to people, and craves attention. "Yeah, I was right about the percentage in Wyoming for 2000, and I've been here forever, what about you, motherf**cker?"

you might want to listen to someone or else you'll find no-one will listen to you.

You could post another 10,000 posts and quite frankly I doubt anyone would care about any of them much, if you keep behaving like a little troll.

What are you going to do?  Give me negative brownie points?  I'm scared.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 08:21:25 PM »

You're running as VP with John.  How the mighty have fallen.  Think about that for a second.

You quoted the wrong guy smartass

I was quoting him to support his statement.  He said you have turned into a bit of a bum, and I complimented that with the John statement.  Must have went over your head.

Yeah as soon as I posted it I realized that was going to be your defense.  You're doing better even though I know you did in fact quote the wrong guy.  It makes sense.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 08:24:45 PM »

you might want to listen to someone or else you'll find no-one will listen to you.

You could post another 10,000 posts and quite frankly I doubt anyone would care about any of them much, if you keep behaving like a little troll.

What are you going to do? Give me negative brownie points? I'm scared.

Any you think people are scared of you?

Oh no, you say I have illegitimate children! Oh no, you have more spam post then me! Oh no, you are going to 'hurt me bad'!

Stop being an agressive, whiny little troll. You were alright when you weren't this arrogant SOB you are now.

You think I am going to listen to YOU.  Let's look:

"you might want to listen to someone or else you'll find no-one will listen to you."

That's a scare tactic if I ever saw one.

Just look at everything you just posted to me.  You think I am scared of you.  Sorry buddy it isn't happening.

---------

Now don't be scared of me, but consider this: you wouldn't be here on the fantasy board if it wasn't for me.  IT wouldn't exist.  And if I could do it all over again I wouldn't have brough fantasy election to you jerkoffs and let you keep going with your important stupid lives.

Atlas fantasy world is all yours now.  I really don't give a sh**t about it and that's evident.  That's the way you want it.  But that's simply isn't good enough for primadonna bastards like you.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 08:29:43 PM »

Yeah you really care about what's in my best interest.  lol

Anyway I'm out for the night.  I got some money riding on USC at -1 so I'm gonna go watch them.

Love you man.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2005, 08:06:09 PM »

believe it or not some people in the world do hope that others have good and enriching lives. I'd like to think of myself as one of them, and I hope you can think of yourself as one in the not too distant future. Enjoy the game.

USC 55 Oklahoma 19

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2005, 08:14:03 PM »

"I got some money riding on USC at -1"

USC 55 Oklahoma 19

55-1=54

I win by 35 points

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$