Chicago Megathread: With CTU on strike, Lightfoot lays out her budget (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:55:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Chicago Megathread: With CTU on strike, Lightfoot lays out her budget (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chicago Megathread: With CTU on strike, Lightfoot lays out her budget  (Read 37627 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: April 04, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »

Still trying to make sense of Lori winning all 50 wards. It is really unprecedented and I am not sure how she pulled it off. I expected Toni to at least win a number of the plurality black wards given what I perceived to be her inroads in that community.

Did those wards go to Lori because of her message? Or is Toni really that unpopular? She won re-election in the 2018 primary, though looking back, I suppose that 60-40 was not overly convincing.

Maybe it has to do with her former occupation as President of the Chicago Police Board. I'm sure she was able to win over many conservative white males who usually bring odium on blacks, women and homosexuals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies