Dick Cheney endorses Mitt Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:15:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Dick Cheney endorses Mitt Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dick Cheney endorses Mitt Romney  (Read 2020 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: April 14, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »

Mitt Romney would be just the latest in a long list of Reactionary Party-nomic mediocrities, if that! What was it? Massachusetts 47 out of 50 in terms of jobs created under his watch [perhaps it was because he was "severely conservative" Grin]. The only president, during the Washington Consensus (1981-2008), worthy of praise is Bill Clinton Smiley, while Barack Obama has faced challenges, at home, no president since FDR has had to face

I could never endorse the Romney guarantee of debt, more debt and even more debt, as a logical consequence of more of that supply-side nonsense which will only guarantee that wealth continues to be concentrated at the very top setting the US for a catastrophic fall, eventually

Until the Reactionary Party abandons its irrational anti-tax jihad (tax rates were at fiscally responsible levels when Bill Clinton left office), they well be forever, in my eyes, unfit to exist let alone "govern"

As for Cheney, the less said about the Bush-Cheney 'kakistocracy' the better Roll Eyes. If only a Democrat had been dealt the Clinton legacy of prosperity, low unemployment and solvent government ... And here I was thinking that 2012 wasn't going to fire me up Wink

I'm at variance with President Obama on certain issues but I'd be busting my ass to secure his re-election
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »

Who'd want it? They still sup from the Devil's Teat
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies