Obama campaign uses down syndrome woman to attack Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:54:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama campaign uses down syndrome woman to attack Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama campaign uses down syndrome woman to attack Romney  (Read 3470 times)
Link
« on: October 01, 2012, 05:05:09 PM »

Don't want to bring this up, it was a joke about his bad bowling and comparing them to special olympics, Obama then later apologized.  He should of not said it in the first place.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/03/president-ob-15-3/

So Obama offended less than 0.14% (% of population with Down Syndrome) of the population and Romney offended 47% of the population so you are voting for Romney?!  Help me with that math.
Link
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 05:06:40 PM »

Exposing a down syndrome woman is despicable and pretty low for the Obama campaign.  When Sarah Palin was against abortion of her daughter Trig, alot of Liberals lambasted her for a choice.  I find that hypocritical and desperate.

Are you f-cking serious? Do you think people with Down's Syndrome don't have opinions and don't want to be heard? You want them in a little bubble so they are 'protected'? She is a woman with opinions and she can voice them in an advert if she wants. It's her choice.

Moron.
They have opinions, but to use them for political gain is disgusting.  I have nothing against programs that help the disabled or people with down syndrome.  Do you expect them to make rational reasoning or critical thinking when it comes to politics?  No

Give me a break, take back your moron comment.

Wow.

Just goes to show how erratic and nonsensical the management of this forum is.  I get 10 death points for "hatefulness" because the management can't understand a joke that I argue against in the same post that was moderated and stuff like this is left up unanswered.

Maybe the management doesn't know what Down Syndrome is and concurs with this remark.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies