ALEA IACTA EST: A Roman Republic Game (Rules, OOC and Sign Up Thread) (CLOSED) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:04:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  ALEA IACTA EST: A Roman Republic Game (Rules, OOC and Sign Up Thread) (CLOSED) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ALEA IACTA EST: A Roman Republic Game (Rules, OOC and Sign Up Thread) (CLOSED)  (Read 6221 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 26, 2017, 04:21:32 AM »

Any chance of an extension? I’ve found activity v difficult over Christmas and surely we need a Caesar?!
I just realized there’s not a Caesar. Hmmm...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 07:50:23 PM »

Is Kingpoleon giving up being Clodius for good, or is he playing both? Because I'm cerainly not comfortable knowing that I'm dealing with Caesar (my ally) and Clodius (my enemy) at the sime time in the same person.
I’m playing Caesar only, at least for this turn. I didn’t want to, so if Clodius lives and someone else wants to join, I fully intend to give up Caesar. However, for now I am doing what GotFan has briefed me as to what he was going to do. If Clodius dies, then I will stay on as Caesar.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »

Is there any chance that I could take up one of Clodius’s brothers or Mark Antony next round?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 09:43:30 PM »

You know, I think a game set in the 1890s could be pretty interesting, if that’s not too close to the Balance of Power game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies