The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:37:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 230002 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: November 01, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »

HELL YEAH

off.  This country would be a better place if every "fiscal conservative, social liberal" were rounded up, shot in the back of the head, and buried in mass graves like the animals they are.
How very BRTD of you.  Are you just praising stupid hyperbole to earn points with the clique or are you actually a wannabee mass murderer like the poster?  The desire to murder your political enemies is kind of, I don't know, insane.  Sometimes I think you're better than this, other times, not so much.

This week's Lecture in Morality from the Social Darwinist.

Umm... the original post here was literally calling for the genocide of libertarians. It's sort of strange that the person who made it hasn't been banned yet, let alone otherwise reasonable posters praising it.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 07:13:21 PM »

HELL YEAH

off.  This country would be a better place if every "fiscal conservative, social liberal" were rounded up, shot in the back of the head, and buried in mass graves like the animals they are.
How very BRTD of you.  Are you just praising stupid hyperbole to earn points with the clique or are you actually a wannabee mass murderer like the poster?  The desire to murder your political enemies is kind of, I don't know, insane.  Sometimes I think you're better than this, other times, not so much.

This week's Lecture in Morality from the Social Darwinist.

Umm... the original post here was literally calling for the genocide of libertarians. It's sort of strange that the person who made it hasn't been banned yet, let alone otherwise reasonable posters praising it.

It does not appear that anybody reported the post. For what it is worth, if nobody reports a post, even if it is problematical, unless way, way out there, that influences me as to how to deal with it. What the Forum community thinks really does count, believe it or not. So if you consider the post outrageous, well, I have given you a hint. Smiley

That's fair. There were several in that thread that were well beyond the pale and I did report one of them (which is exceedingly rare; I don't normally report posts).
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 12:08:37 AM »

TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »

Atlas is full of jet setters who support the brutality of the War on Terror yet spew snowflake tears when a suburbanite dies.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:10:20 PM »

The Church of Abortion Worship. The "Lord" whom you pay allegiance to is Molech, God of Child Sacrifice. Members of this church consider abortion to be the "holy sacrament", a "blessed thing" which all should praise, and all should embrace. Women who obtain abortions are "one with the Lord" and will obtain admittance to the pearly gates of Heaven. Women who oppose abortion will be cast into the flaming pit of Hell, and be damned for all eternity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies