Fifth Midwest Region Constitutional Convention (for the Fourth Constitution) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:46:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fifth Midwest Region Constitutional Convention (for the Fourth Constitution) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fifth Midwest Region Constitutional Convention (for the Fourth Constitution)  (Read 10710 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: July 09, 2012, 03:18:05 AM »

Remind me of this once you start voting, so I can complain after it is too late and vote against your silly proposals. Smiley
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:01:50 AM »

Alright, wonderful!  I've updated the version on the Wiki; you can read it here: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Fourth_Midwest_Constitution

Note that there are some revisions from Redalgo's most recent draft.  Notably, the term of everyone is extended to 4 months
I oppose this. Way too long in case we forget to hold an election again. I move it be shortened to 1 month.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 11:49:07 AM »

For the legislature or for the executive?  Makes sense for the legislature (Wink), but for the executive it shouldn't be hard to remember when elections are. 
For the executive. Legislation should only be at vote at two months intervals - less danger of just three people voting when there's a federal election going on at the same time. For the executive, that wouldn't be so much of a problem. (Actually, I was half-trolling and two months would be perfectly fine with me.)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:18:22 AM »

Remind me of this once you start voting, so I can complain after it is too late and vote against your silly proposals. Smiley
I consider this as having signed in.

Ratification
Do you vote to ratify the Fourth Constitutional Convention and close the Fifth Midwest Constitutional Convention?
[]  (Yes)
[Angry]  (No)

Regional Kommissær
Who shall be our first Regional Kommissær (head of government)?  Please choose from the list of delegates and rank them in order of preference.
[ilikeverin]

Wisard Ekstraordinær
Who shall be our first Wisard Ekstraordinær (head of state)?  Please choose from the list of delegates and rank them in order of preference.
[ilikeverin]

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies