The probability that the Democratic nominee wins all counties in New England (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 10:37:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The probability that the Democratic nominee wins all counties in New England (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The probability that the Democratic nominee wins all counties in New England  (Read 2497 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: October 14, 2017, 12:40:09 AM »

Zerrrrrrrro.

If Warren is the nominee, it's possible that she wins all New England districts. But not all counties. Simply no.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:43:40 PM »

Not going to happen, Republicans will win at least one county in ME - and I'm definitely not buying this idea that it only trended R because "Trump was a good fit for the district". Poliquin, LePage and Collins all did extremely well there as well.

Collins is definitely an outlier, but regarding the other politicians you're right.
Wasn't there a SSM ballot measure some time ago that the Mainers approved?
How well (or should I say: badly) was it accepted in the 2nd district?
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:16:56 PM »

Not going to happen, Republicans will win at least one county in ME - and I'm definitely not buying this idea that it only trended R because "Trump was a good fit for the district". Poliquin, LePage and Collins all did extremely well there as well.

Collins is definitely an outlier, but regarding the other politicians you're right.
Wasn't there a SSM ballot measure some time ago that the Mainers approved?
How well (or should I say: badly) was it accepted in the 2nd district?

The county results for the SSM referendum were almost exactly the same as the 2016 election results, with Trump's '16 counties voting against it and Clinton's '16 counties voting for it.

What I expected. Isn't the former Democratic U.S. representative gay? It would be interesting to know if he had been elected if he had come out earlier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies