King and Country - Gameplay Thread (Old) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:37:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  King and Country - Gameplay Thread (Old) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: King and Country - Gameplay Thread (Old)  (Read 2362 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 27, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »

Edict of the Emperor Ferdinand, Elector of Bavaria and King of the Romans, Rightful King of Austria, Bohemia, and Hungary

“It not being willed the throne of Austria may be inherited by the daughter of Emperor Leopold, it is my solemn duty to declare such inheritance null and void. Quasi-Salic Law dictates that the throne rightfully belongs to my mother and her descendants, as, out of all the Habsburg marriage contracts, only her marriage contract, signed with the seal of the Emperor, allows such female inheritance of the throne after marriage.

“I am sure that the Council of Electors, who have the inalienable right to process such an inheritance claim, will confirm that I am the rightful holder of the Austrian crown. I call on all good and noble kings and princes, dukes and counts, to recognize that there is no other legal claimant to the throne besides myself. Now, if not for the marriage contract signed previously, I would have assuredly married my heir to my predecessor’s daughter, as would have been fitting. However, this contract will likely never be retracted or voided.

“I was elected Emperor unanimously, even as all other Electors knew of my inheritance to the Austrian throne. Therefore I once more ask for the Empire’s unanimous support in this matter. I do not expect war, as long as every one of us makes it clear that we will not be quiet when a throne is wrongfully usurped.”
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 06:13:48 PM »

The King of England, Scotland and Ireland is presently minded to support the rights of the Wittelsbachs in Austria and the Habsburgs in Spain.

- Charles R

The support of the British for the rightful King of Austria will be remembered with great gratitude. All great European powers ought to listen to the advice of the English King.

I wish to take time to note that a Habsburg has chosen to lecture me on stealing crowns on the basis of family relations. Have they not taken the crowns of Spain, Austria, Burgundy, Milan, the Two Sicilies, and a dozen more? Ought such a family lecture others to prevent me from my rightful inheritance?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:52:28 AM »

An Edict of Ferdinand IV Wittelsbach, Elector of Bavaria and Bohemia, King of Austria, Hungary, and Bohemia, Duke of Bavaria, Holy Roman Emperor

“An immediate investigation shall be launched into the regicide of the Queen Regent and her daughter. Justice and order shall be restored throughout my lands, and the stability of the Empire shall be paramount. I shall begin immediately consulting with my advisors on the integration of the Wittelsbach Monarchy.”
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 09:26:46 AM »

Line of Succession to the Wittelsbach Monarchy:

1. Crown Prince Maximilian Emanuel, Count of Munich
2. Prince Joseph Clemens, Count of Vienna
3. Prince Kajetan Franz, Count of Prague
4. Princess Maria Anna Victoria, Countess of Budapest
5. Duke Maximilian Philipp Hieronymus, Duke of Leuchtenburg

Should one of my daughters become second in line to the throne, they shall marry a Palatinate Wittelsbach or a distant cousin Wittelsbach, so that the family name may never be in danger of leaving the throne.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies