FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:25:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH- CNN: Trump +3 and +5  (Read 8049 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:33:17 AM »

If this holds true Trump is a Virginia or a PA away from Presidency which is scary. I think the Delusional Hillary fans have to take responsibility for the damage a Trump presidency will do when you nominate someone with this much baggage who most Americans consider a lier or dishonest & who has flip flopped in every thing.

I am not happy with Trump winning. This guy has the temperament of a spoiled brat, you can praise n ridicule him n get him to change major views. The damage he will do to Climate change with indiscriminate drilling will be irreversible & the future of the planet is at stake, not to add that there will be more racial tensions, more violent tendencies n these politics of hatred.

Some facts about the polls -

Hillary is leading among Registered Voters or tied but falls behind in Likely voters - Why?

I think it is due to a low millennial turnout & enthusiasm gap. It is difficult to command 30 year old guys without a good job or who lost a limb in Iraq to vote for Hillary just because Trump is a threat. You have to appeal to them, inspire them n focus on the issues.

Sanders hammered on Free College, Marijuana, Climate Change, Healthcare, Infra Spending & Trade Agreements time n again n people got the message he cared.

Clinton has not said a word about the 15$ Minimum Wage or the Dakota pipeline after DNC Convention. Those are big issues. If only she could have said she wants a cultural impact on native Americans or further studies if there are environmental concerns would have really appealed to people. She has forgotten the Progressive votes & has taken it for granted. It is ironical that Trump is proposing maternity leave.

She has got 1 Scam after the other from Clinton Foundation to classified emails, etc. And she is not reaching out. This is what Bernie said time n again - Make an effort to reach out.

She is courting Bush donors & Republicans when she is getting 3-5% of the GOP as every Republican seems to hate her. This was a blunder of a strategy.

I also think she is doing very bad among White Women - In this poll Trump is only doing marginally worse among White women than men - She can't reply on Minority & especially Minority women to boost her members.

I am also circumspect about the debate because Clinton was not good in the NBC Townhall & Trump made ridiculous statements but was way better as in he found a way to string together his narrative. Look at the ex - I got Intelligence brief & I couldn't believe Obama didn't follow X or Y. No1 knows what he heard & no1 can cross-check. He likely lied but was clever in the way he used it. The guy is a master manipulator - Look at the way he said 22% are dying & not 20% & see the expression change of the girl as if Trump cares.

Trump maybe lying n saying outrageous stuff but he looks more authentic n is a master manipulator of all these. I think he will do well in debates.

Clinton has to do better n deliver in a way that is not robotic

As much as I dislike Hillary, she has to win, there is no other choice.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 06:34:50 AM »

The link about 08 polls showed Obama leading by 2 odd in Florida & 4 in Ohio which was roughly the result, given n take 1-2% here n there.

I don't see a major change. Polls should not be discounted if you don't like them. Clinton has to hold PA & VA otherwise it's doomsday
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies