Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:21:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 114489 times)
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« on: September 01, 2007, 12:16:22 PM »

Texasindy had it deleted because she's running for city council.

Seriously though, it's a very good question.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 03:32:43 PM »

Very amusing Alcon.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »

District 3 Senator:

[  ] afleitch (I-WI)
[X] PBrunsel (R-IA)

I want to thank you guys for the fun fantasy atlasia game...but after three years on the atlas fantasy election game board, I am leaving. I look forward to continue posting on the other board discussions here on the Atlas Forum, however.

Buckeye Mike
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »

I was amused:

That divergence is easy to get. Ok. Have both the Jay clause pout in the constitution(basically strips catholics of any rights) during the constitutional convention. By now, America is a place where Pat Robertson is mainstream.

Wait the Constitution strips Catholics of rights?  idk that.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 11:54:10 PM »

I know people who are interracially married with children and they are happily in love and married. I have nothing wrong with that. However, I knew a teenage girl who had sex with multipule guys of different genders at once...there is another term for this act that I'd rather not say....but needless to say, she ended up being a teenage girl with an interracial baby. That's not right. Love and marriage is one thing...teenage immature interracial dating is another.

What the...?  You've got issues.  An interracial baby is no different from an all-white baby.  How is it bad for races to date each other?

I think the problem was that the guys were of different gender.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:00:56 AM »

Naso, what part of Ohio do you live in? Do Ohioan men come in different genders or something?

Thankfully, he's in the directly opposite side of the state to myself.  Here in the southwest corner, the men are ALL MAN, and rugged to boot.

I'm sorry to say that having pockmarks from acne scarring doesn't count as "rugged".

You should be sorry.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »

This fact of course also rebukes Stark's point (which was very poor in the first place).

What was his point?  I didn't even understand.

Apparently, people in large groups can't be racist?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »

True but nevertheless, I still can't believe that statement!

My favorite parts:

Affirmative Action-we shall take action when it is needed using the Atlasian troops. We shall take force against foreign countries and other. Not just slag around and  not take action at all.

Stem Cell Research-we shall continue with the stem cell research. I believe that this is a step forward in finding a cure to an illness such as this.

Global Climate Change-I believe that we need to eliminate global warming because it is a cause of pollution to our country.

I do not believe that people should have a say in what legislation is passed and what is not.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 06:33:04 PM »

As I have said, as Inks has said, their is no war with Canada. And I would never abandon the troops.

"Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.  Eastasia is an ally."
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 03:18:36 AM »

I agree with BuskOklahoma's astute analysis. I'm also going to go out on a limb and predict that the GOP will take Massachusetts by twenty-five percentage points. After all, this is 2008, not 2004. The maps won't look anywhere near the same.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 04:09:29 AM »

I was under the impression that left wingers expel waste through osmosis.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 12:55:01 AM »

You missed the funny part

I was making out with girl and then I started to nibble on her ears. Unfortunately, I think I got nervous or something and I chomped down on one of her ears and caused it to bleed. Now she won't speak with me. What should I do?

Yes, it is much funnier in context.  Hell, the original post made me laugh more.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »

You're going to make this result in a Kennedy loss aren't you?  Gonna have Johnson lose the primary and run as a third party candidate or something.

Wait and see.

Oh, and by the way, next time you type a post, use the spell check.

wtf?  I went over HappyWarrior's post three times and failed to find a single misspelled word.

He tried to claim that the misspelled word was "aren't".

OK, now I'm even more confused.  How does gporter spell "aren't?"
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »

Simply for the irony factor.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 10:49:11 AM »

You're going to make this result in a Kennedy loss aren't you?  Gonna have Johnson lose the primary and run as a third party candidate or something.

Wait and see.

Oh, and by the way, next time you type a post, use the spell check.

wtf?  I went over HappyWarrior's post three times and failed to find a single misspelled word.

He tried to claim that the misspelled word was "aren't".

OK, now I'm even more confused.  How does gporter spell "aren't?"

Arent? Are'nt? Ar'ent? Arent'?

I've seen people spell it "are'nt" before.

I spelled it "are'nt" well until Grade 7 and never got marked off/noted on that spelling IIRC

You need to find better schools.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »

Do you believe that Keystone Phil should be prosecuted for attempting to enter a second registration whilst controlling the account of Mike Naso?

I believe that justice should be served and that Keystone Phil should be executed.

When Ronald Reagan was goverenor of California, he went through somewhat this same type of happening. Reagan decided that justice should be served and the man was executed.

I believe that I would do the same thing that Reagan did and would let justice be served. This means that Keystone Phil should be executed. However, it is  not my choice but that of the justices of the Atlasian supreme court, not me. This is only my opinion. Thank you.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 07:22:15 PM »

That word is forever tainted on this forum, though fortunately for you, you missed that episode.

What the "Humble men" or whatever? I still don't understand what that was about.

Robert Stark (who you may remember as LouDobbs08) began telling us that he frequented Stormfront (a white nationalist forum). This got Straha to decide to organize a group of forumers as the "humble men", initially just to bait Stark but eventually to go around irritating everyone and declaring how fascist everyone was. In the end, it got bad enough that Straha was put on mod review and stopped posting; Stark was also put on mod review after a particularly racist outburst. Of course, the remaining "humble men" decided that the mods were being fascist for "banning" Straha, and for a while kept hijacking threads complaining about it.

But why the title "humble men?"

I think its one of those ironic names that call something the opposite of what it really is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies