What are you politically? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:00:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What are you politically? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are you politically?  (Read 11580 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 27, 2005, 01:38:25 PM »

Hmmmm . . . you can't classify me as Repblican or Democrat, nor can I be easily classified as a conservative.  I'm more authoritarian than anything, believing that when things need to get done, a strong hand is required to get people moving rather than sit around for years debating an issue.  This is one of the problems I have with Congress and the UN.  You are elected/appointed for a reason . . . to get things done.  If you aren't capable of that, then you lack the basic requirements for the position and should be replaced with the next election cycle.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 08:23:55 AM »

Hmmmm . . . you can't classify me as Repblican or Democrat, nor can I be easily classified as a conservative.  I'm more authoritarian than anything, believing that when things need to get done, a strong hand is required to get people moving rather than sit around for years debating an issue.  This is one of the problems I have with Congress and the UN.  You are elected/appointed for a reason . . . to get things done.  If you aren't capable of that, then you lack the basic requirements for the position and should be replaced with the next election cycle.

bump....  Nope, nothing's changed over the past year.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »

bump....  Nope, nothing's changed over the past year.

Still a fascist.

You love me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies