Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:17:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 211454 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2015, 05:18:59 PM »

What I gathered from the last post on the last page: he isn't in the mood for spaghetti because he has the chills. Instead, he'll have crackers and cheese.

Yep.

You know what the standard doctor's advice is for a flu-like illness: don't exert too much energy by trying to cook, avoid water, and get plenty of salt!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2015, 06:11:27 PM »

https://www.caring.com/articles/signs-of-death

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It appears ODF is well on his journey. RIP.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2015, 08:56:12 PM »

lol
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2015, 10:37:52 PM »

3 hotdogs on average ain't bad, especially since he probably gets those cheap pack of 20 franks, pops them in the micro so they never gain any water density, eats them with wonder bread buns, and only puts mustard on them. I'd probably down 6 that style.

The travesty as always is the blandness. J-Mann recommended some good toppings.  I'm a fan of Chicago dogs, myself.

Hey, sick Bushie, did you ever get around to drinking that watter?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2015, 08:02:35 AM »

Ginger Ale is what is good for the stomach because it has ginger. Sprite is the same color but I don't believe it has the same effects
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »
« Edited: February 04, 2015, 11:26:54 AM by Monarch »

Bottled water is probably too heavy for ODF's back. RIP.

And Sprite doesn't have anything in it that helps the stomach. Ginger Ale's thing is it has Ginger. There's no difference between Sprite and Coke other than food coloring, especially if you put some lemon or lime juice in the coke.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »

That's fine. I'm just letting you know.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »

That's fine. I'm just letting you know.

I understand what you're saying.  Different things help different people.  Scientific facts are not hard and fast rules and don't apply to every case.

Yea. If you want I got a real sweet supplier of Placebo, it's an experimental drug they don't allow here in the states but a lot of people swear by them to treat any illnesses.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »

Is this what Tulsa is like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9oJikx0-I
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:16 PM »

Ever since I got on my new diet, all my health problems have vanished. The occasional headaches and stomach pains are gone. Take me as a testament to what you need to do to change your life.

OMG me too! It's been better since I went Atkins/south beach. I feel amazing and losin a lot of weight

I almost didn't recognize you on your last FB pick.  Damn man, you're living the life.  Smiley

I don't know what diet I'm on, but I haven't had bread, rice, pizza, pasta, dessert or anything since New Years. I eat tons of meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I've lost 10 pounds and I feel great, but I didn't really need to lose tons of weight anyway, so I don't know how long I'll stick with this. I do feel better than I ever have in years though.

Sounds like Keto.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

Even if this job isn't a scam, Bushie could accidentally turn it into one. Remember how Mr. Morden conned Bushie into thinking an article from The Onion was real by saying "hey, look at this article from The Onion"?

Bushie could potentially fool this innocent employer into committing a scam by demanding he get paid commission for his CAD(D) then not submitting any work or file on his W-2 that he is a head of household because of the Kenyan children and they get in trouble with the IRS.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »

Nothing ever makes sense with your job search. I'm just saying there's a million ways to scam a Bushie
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »

lol
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2015, 04:57:00 PM »

Hmmm... perhaps instead of eating healthier, Bushie should eat significantly worse so that he is constantly down with the stomach flu. Unplug that refridgerator, Bushie! Then fire up some of that ground beef in 2-3 days.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »

Hmmm... perhaps instead of eating healthier, Bushie should eat significantly worse so that he is constantly down with the stomach flu. Unplug that refridgerator, Bushie! Then fire up some of that ground beef in 2-3 days.

I don't want to die of food poisoning now...

Wash it down with Sprite, no worries.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »

?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2015, 08:28:54 PM »

Sure is a lot of piping hot Sprite coming from ODF.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2015, 01:42:58 AM »
« Edited: February 05, 2015, 01:45:18 AM by Monarch »

Bushie, what do you picture when your read Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"?

How do you assume he went about creating those Heavens and Earth? It doesn't really say. Everything afterwords is post-Earth creation. You like to interpret literally but it's not exactly detailed. You have to imagine something happening when you read that line.

Kind of like when you say "I made scrambled eggs," I don't picture scrambled eggs appearing in an instant. I picture eggs being cracked, whisked, and put in a frying pan even though you never actually said you did any of that.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." What do you imagine as happening over the course of that sentence?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »

Do you plan on making that spaghetti and hamburger you bought ever or is that going into the trash with the groceries you bought last week?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »

Two seasons ago you were going to make spaghetti in the Tulsa Apartment but did not because you were too busy and then again did not because you decided to get pizza instead.

Can you confirm or deny rumors that the package of spaghetti you again were planning to make but did not is the same spaghetti you did not cook in September?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

Is Allison being written back into the storyline? Cheesy
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2015, 01:49:01 PM »

Bushie has the jungle fever and knows he'll never be able to act on it shamelessly in Okie. He wants himself a nice Kenyan wife.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2015, 07:27:36 PM »

i cant believe how bushie lacks any sympathy or guilt for what he puts papa through.  the man has to work like a dog just so bushie can have super duper cable and eat braums every day.

Remember, he's forcing Papa to pay for his Tulsa Apartment so Bushie doesn't have to spend time with him.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2015, 08:19:11 PM »

Glad you were able to survive another illness without having to touch that darned water. If only the dehydration headaches would go away without having to touch the stuff! I'll keep you in my prayers.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »

I had a small hamburger from McDonald's about 1400, no fries, and nothing since.

Since you're likely to keep eating McDonald's, here are some recommendations:
1) Drink water or at the very least, diet soda (I know it has some health concerns, but getting weight down is far more important and if he can't stand water, it will have to do)
2) DON'T EAT THE BUN.  That's a ton of empty, needless calories.  Ideally, make it a Jimmy John's-like "Unburger" wrapped in lettuce, if possible (or just eat it with knife/fork and order salad on the side)
3) If you're hungry at home, just eat peanuts, microwaved vegetables, fresh fruit, and dark chocolate.  These are far better snack choices than what you're having right now.

Wasting your time, son.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies