Paul leads Conway by 5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:03:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  Paul leads Conway by 5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paul leads Conway by 5  (Read 3664 times)
The Vorlon
Vorlon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -4.21

« on: October 22, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

This is the first poll from Mason Dixon in the state.  I have been in contact through email with a Republican who knows people in the Paul campaign and he told me yesterday new polling in the field right now shows Paul has benefited more than Rasmussen and Mason Dixon show.  Of course, that all hearsay though.  After having had a week to digest the news in the state, I do think Conway has suffered due to the add.

I am getting in the 6-8 range.  A bunch of undecided broke, but they broke more or less evenly.

Colorado had gotten VERY close however, Buck's people think he's down a smidgen right now.
The Vorlon
Vorlon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -4.21

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:58:23 PM »

Colorado had gotten VERY close however, Buck's people think he's down a smidgen right now.

Colorado might be close, but Buck himself thinks he might be behind? Huh? Where are you getting this from BTW?

Greg Borger from Public Opinion Strategies is heading up Buck's polling, he is always a bit of a nervous nellie actually, and if anything pulls a couple points to the Dem side in his internals, but yes, Buck's internals show him even to perhaps a couple points down depending on turnout.

POS's internals typically do not show a single number, but a range of numbers based upon differing turnout projections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies