Predict the 2024 election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:54:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Predict the 2024 election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predict the 2024 election  (Read 7168 times)
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« on: May 20, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »

I could see Texas going Democratic in that scenario.
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:51:07 PM »
« Edited: May 20, 2019, 04:00:02 PM by Glowfish »

As for the candidates:

Democrats (If Trump wins): Buttigieg, Ocasio-Cortez, Whitmer, Polis, Newsom, Walz, Sinema
Republicans (If Trump wins): Cruz, (Rick) Scott, Blackburn, Cotton, DeSantis, maybe Trump Jr
Democrats (If Trump loses): The incumbent president, unless it's Biden or Sanders. If not, the VP will run, with a possible challenge from AOC.
Republicans (If Trump loses): Pence, DeSantis, Cruz, Cotton, (Rick) Scott, Haley, Hogan, Blackburn, Crenshaw, again maybe Trump Jr
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2019, 06:42:20 PM by Glowfish »

The demographics of Maine are very similar to the surrounding states except for New Hampshire. The white liberals are the most progressive out of all of the liberals. Maine is over 90% white and currently has a Democratic trifecta.

My trolling isn't good because it is non-existent. I genuinely believe that this can happen as long as people choose freedom over free stuff.

So...you're actually...serious? You actually think HAWAII will flip before Maine?
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 10:33:49 AM »

The demographics of Maine are very similar to the surrounding states except for New Hampshire. The white liberals are the most progressive out of all of the liberals. Maine is over 90% white and currently has a Democratic trifecta.

My trolling isn't good because it is non-existent. I genuinely believe that this can happen as long as people choose freedom over free stuff.

So...you're actually...serious? You actually think HAWAII will flip before Maine?

I'm actually serious. How many times do I need to say "that anything can happen". It will take a miracle but it is possible. Even the most solid red states can elect Democrats in certain conditions. Look at Doug Jones.

Yeah, but, um, presidential elections are national elections, and it's highly unlikely that Hawaii will flip before Maine given that Maine is 15 points more Republican than Hawaii.

It is highly unlikely, but it can happen. Nixon and Reagan won Hawaii.

They also won Maine...
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 10:52:48 PM »

Texas will not go blue in 2024.  Arizona can, Georgia might, but not Texas.  Trump is just the worst thing ever for Texas.

"Elliot County, KY will not go red in 2016. Obama is just the worst thing ever for Elliot County."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies