Windjammer's speech: Farewell Midwest (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:52:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Windjammer's speech: Farewell Midwest (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Windjammer's speech: Farewell Midwest  (Read 1332 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: May 07, 2014, 05:27:30 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed!
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:39:16 AM »
« Edited: June 25, 2014, 02:12:56 AM by Midwest Representative Adam C. FitzGerald »

We're going to miss you Windjammer, but a huge congrats on your election! You totally deserve it! You brought a lot of activity and dedication to this great region and your ability to encourage debate in the Althing and Senate alike will make you a phenomenal VP. And yep, it's true, I did vote for Windjammer three times this past election lol. Tongue

Not 100% clear on Midwest law, but who now will become the governor? Archduke?
Yep, Archduke Arturo will become governor

Very nice!
And I'm likely to be the next Archduke; though I'm not so sure there will be a special election for the seat considering the Archduke general election is coming close and goes hand-in-hand with the Althing elections (which are in July).

Edit: Double checked and there is no Archduke election in July - only the Althing elections. The next Archduke general race is in September alongside the Althing and the Governor race isn't until October, so there will be a special election for both seats!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies