Peace Through Strength - United Nations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 05:14:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Peace Through Strength - United Nations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peace Through Strength - United Nations  (Read 3911 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: February 12, 2017, 03:00:05 AM »

Revoked.

Sorry, but no, I simply cannot see any plausible or even possible way Japan would suddenly unrecognize South Korea and place a hostile communist country as the official Korea. I'm happy to allow for player freedom on several issues, but this is pushing it way too hard.
Ok I will introduce a revised statement.

Japan recognizes North Korea, and institutes full economic and diplomatic relations with North Korea. Until President Trump pays restitution payments for the millions of Japanese deaths and lifts their Muslim travel ban, Japan is indefinitely barring American travel to Japan:
India commends this action as a move that will help ease tensions in Eastern Asia and also expresses support for all members of the UN improving tensions with North Korea!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 03:58:19 AM »
« Edited: February 14, 2017, 04:01:00 AM by Governor dfwlibertylover »

India offers the following resolution to the United Nations for consideration and vote:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

India votes AYE. Pakistan has shown a willingness to support and harbor terrorists and should be limited in territory as much as possible as Pakistan is a threat to regional and world security.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies