The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:00:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36318 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2019, 02:42:36 PM »

John Kerry for President

Schedule/GOTV Effort for the South Carolina Primary

February 26 North Dakota-Charleston

In the wee hours of the 26th Senator Kerry gave a victory speech in North Dakota following his win the night before in it's contest before a crowd of cheering supporters. An excerpt of the speech is below, this was a key victory for the Kerry campaign as heavy campaign, along with good surrogates, and a strong ground game delivered the state in the end.

North Dakota Victory Speech
I wanna thank all of you here tonight, I want to thank President Clinton, Attorney General Heitkamp, Representative Pomeroy, and Senator Dorgan especially for giving us this great boost of momentum going into South Carolina and beyond. We need to be a united force, and a guiding force in this time of great disunity and peril. We will defeat the Republicans in November, and we will win back Congress and the white house!

When we started this campaign, we were laughed at and taunted. But we have proved the political elite wrong! In Washington, I cast a vote that created 20 million new jobs. In Washington, I grilled Oliver North on his dealings with the Contras in Nicaragua, and in Congress I fought for the little guy, the one who we don't pay enough attention to anymore.

We need to continue the fight, of those who came before us. We learned 4 and 8 years ago we needed ideas that change the landscape, and that's what we're getting. President Romney, and Vice President Ryan, I say this now and it will be the rallying cry for our party in November, 8 is enough. 8 years of conservative job killing policies.

When he lands in Charleston, he makes a campaign stop at the American Legion, and Veterans of Foreign Wars posts. He talks about his record as a veteran, and on veterans issues attempting to attract Independent, and possibly Republican voters in this all-so important primary state.

At a rally in Charleston on education, and healthcare. Senator Kerry appears with Representative Clyburn, Representative Sewell, Representative Lawson, Representative Thompson, Representative Richmond, Senator Hagan, Preisdent Clinton, Vice President Gore, and Vice President Biden. Senator Kerry expresses support for Healthcare expansion, and education reform.

A speech and vigil at the Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopalian Church on combatting racial tensions and gun violence, he calls for increased action against gun violence with Rep. Al Lawson, Rep. Jim Clyburn, Jason Carter, Bill Clinton, and leaders of the African American community.

February 27 Columbia

Senator Kerry begins the day with a breakfast with College Democrats, of the University of South Carolina. He speaks to the students about the importance of political organization, and civil activism. He also, meets with members of the student government and discusses his history with Student Government as well. 

Later, he has a meet and greet and Q&A at the University of South Carolina, his questions are from the audience at random, but most of them seem to center on Senator Kerry's gun control policy, his plans for the expansion of healthcare, and student loan forgiveness. He also outlines a plan to continue to reshape the environment of the national political machine with his issue/policy driven campaign staying away from Attack ad's.

He holds a rally with, Reverend Jesse Jackson, G.K. Butterfield, Alma Adams, Al Lawson, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, among others. They focus on his issue based campaign, and his work to create new jobs in South Carolina and across the nation, the rally is streamed onto Kerry's website as well.

To end the night, he meets with leaders of local black organizations and pledges to support Affirmative Action policies, along with more progressive voting rights legislation in South Carolina, and across the United States.

February 28 Greenville

Senator Kerry begins the day before the primary endorsing the workers of the Greenville BMW Plants right to join the UAW. Calling the attacks on their right to organize, "Criminal" and "UnAmerican". He attempts to rally support in the northern city of Greenville as it could lead to a crucial victory in the state he appears with Vice President Biden, Vice President Gore, and President Clinton at the UAW plant.

He campaigns in the heart of Greenville, campaigning as a friend to the working class, he highlights his record of casting votes in the Senate that create jobs, and supporting legislation that will lead to an economic boom, that will create millions of new jobs in the nation.

Senator Kerry appears with President Clinton, Vice President Gore, and Vice President Biden at Furman University in Greenville to rally support among possible supporters of Senator Brown, and Governor Sink. He touts his record as an effective fighter for education, and an effective fighter for the rights of students and the impoverished.

To end the day, Senator Kerry speaks at a Union hall near Greenville, touting his support for the working class. One of his key focuses in the primary are those who vote Democrat in the primary due to registration. He touts his record of job creation as well, with President Clinton, Vice President Gore, and Vice President Biden.

Surrogate GOTV Strategies

General Strategy

The general strategy for the campaign will be to turnout African American, and working class voters. The strongest area will likely be the 6th Congressional district, along with Charleston, and Columbia. While, many key surrogates will focus on appealing to African American voters in the rural areas of the state. The key message of the campaign will be the economy, middle class tax cuts, education, and healthcare expansion. The campaign believes if the voters vote based on those issues Kerry can pull out a victory.

President Bill Clinton (AR)

While an iconic figure to many African Americans in South Carolina, President Clinton will focus on appealing to many of the white working class and campaign heavily in the western part of the state specifically in Greenville. He will campaign on Kerry's record on Social Security, Medicare, and Middle Class tax cuts.

Senator Kay Hagan (NC)

Senator Hagan from the neighboring state of North Carolina, will campaign heavily in the same area as President Clinton as she attempts to win support of white working class voters in the state, specifically she will focus on Charleston and Columbia as well as the center of the state. She will campaign on Tax cuts, Education, and Social Security.

Vice President Joe Biden

Vice President Biden will campaign among the working class communities of Charleston, he will advocate Senator Kerry's record on casting a vote that lead to the creation of 20 million jobs in the Senate. And how Senator Kerry has been a fighter for healthcare, and for protecting social security during his time in the Senate.

Vice President Al Gore

Vice President Gore will campaign in the centre part of the state campaigning on Senator Kerry's support of Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Healthcare expansion. He will also attempt to spur turnout amongst many of the voters who had supported President Clinton and himself in the 1990's.

Representative Jim Clyburn

A native of South Carolina, Representative Clyburn will campaign exclusively in his home 6th congressional district. He will focus on bringing up turnout in key areas and bringing up turnout in his district as a whole, focusing on Senator Kerry's pledge to keep on fighting for civil rights and his experience in government, he will also make a few appearances with Senator Kerry in Charleston.

Representative Terri Sewell

Representative Sewell will be campaigning for Senator Kerry primarily in the 6th congressional district on the same issues as Rep. Clyburn, she will also focus on his support of gun control measures and how he has a great support from the southern african american community.

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Reverend Jackson will spend his day in South Charleston doing doorknocking, and attempting to bring out as many African American voters as possible for Senator Kerry, he will also campaign among younger voters, the hope is many of his primary voters from 1988 will carry Senator Kerry to victory in South Carolina.

Representative Bennie Thompson

Representative Thompson will focus on bringing the black vote out for Senator Kerry in places outside of the 6th district he will heavily focus on the northern and central parts of the state, as well as the eastern coastline and many rural areas.

Representative Al Lawson

Representative Lawson will be focusing on bringing up black turnout in the area near Greenville, and pushing the voters there closer to the finish line and bring in many needed volunteers to lay the groundwork for a general election campaign.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »

John Kerry 2020

Campaign Ad: Service

James Rassmann
John Kerry saved my life... I was thrown overboard, and John ordered his boat to turn around and pick me up, he reached out over the bow of his boat and picked me up out of the water. He deserved a helluva lot more than a Bronze Star. We were under fire, and he risked his own life to save mine. I can tell you that I wouldn't be here today without John Kerry.

John Kerry
I had already been wounded, and when James was thrown into the water we were under heavy fire from the NVA. He was trying to climb up the cargo net and he couldn't get up. So I got on my knees and lifted him over the bow. James was the real hero there.

James Rassman
John Kerry has been there, John Kerry has served, I know what I want in a President, and that is service. We lost brothers over there, and the men in Iraq and Afghanistan lost brothers there too. John Kerry is the only veteran in this field, on both sides of the aisle. If you want someone who knows what sacrifice is like, you'll vote for John Kerry. He sacrificed his body to save mine.

Im John Kerry and I approve this message...

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2019, 10:45:10 PM »

John Kerry for President 2020

John Kerry endorsement roll out

Gov. Jay Nixon

Today in a press release, Former Governor Jay Nixon announced his endorsement for Former Senator John Kerry he spoke of Kerry as, "The most experienced candidate in the field," and "the best candidate for Democrats to take back the White House and Congress in November."  he also promised to criss cross the state in the coming days for Senator Kerry to boost support for him, in a state considered to be one that was an easy win for Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown.

SoS. Jason Kander
The former Missouri Secretary of State, and 2016 Senate nominee Jason Kander also endorsed Senator Kerry, saying "If John was on the ballot 4 years ago, I think we could safely say that we'd have a Democrat in the white house, and a Democratic Congress." also adding, "We need a fighter in the white house, and a veteran like John is perfect for that role, I'm proud to endorse him and campaign for him across the state." Kander has promised to make multiple appearances across the state, in St. Louis, Columbia, and Kansas City.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver
Representative Cleaver will be campaigning in Kansas City, a city where he served for as Mayor and US Representative, he said about Kerry, "He is a real fighter, and I served with him in Congress for over 10 years. I know that he is the best Democrat in this race, and the best candidate in this race overall, John has my full support in this election." He will be focusing his appeal on the urban African American community in the state.

Rep. Lacy Clay
Representative Clay will be campaigning in St Louis, where he will focus on the African American community, he said this about Senator Kerry in the endorsement rally, "I know many of you like Senator Kerry, but I am a firm believer that he is the best candidate for President in this primary and the election in general, I am joining Representative Culver, Governor Nixon, and Secretary Kander in endorsing him for President and helping him win the Show me State!."

Fmr. Rep. Russ Carnahan

Former US Representative Russ Carnahan endorsed the Kerry campaign, saying "I endorse John because he stands up for the same values, I do, as do my sister, and as did my father." adding "If dad was here today he'd support John, He helped mom out a lot in the Senate." Former Representative Carnahan will campaign in the St Louis and Kansas City suburbs in the days leading up to the Missouri primary.

US Senate Candidate and Astronaut Mark Kelly
Astronaut, and 2020 US Senate candidate Mark Kelly of Arizona said this about Senator Kerry, "John has my full support here, he is by far the best candidate in the Democratic field, and the only one who has proposed solutions to end gun violence." Mr.Kelly will be focusing on his own Senate campaign, but will be joining Congressman Rueben Gallego in campaigning heavily in Phoenix and it's suburbs of Maricopa county.

Attorney General of Mississippi Jim Hood
The only statewide elected Democrat in Mississippi Jim Hood has endorsed Senator John Kerry, before the crucial Mississippi primary, Attorney General Hood said, "John is the best candidate to win back the south for the Democratic party, and to win back Washington we need a fighter like John on our side." Attorney General Hood will be crisscrossing the state to raise support for Senator Kerry primarily focusing on the rural white ancestral Democratic areas in the central and eastern parts of the state. 

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 06:31:00 PM »

John Kerry for President

Campaign Ad: The Truth

I'm John Kerry and I'm running for President, and I'm here to tell you the truth.

Alex Sink attacked my record on Veterans, my record on veterans are in my arms and in my leg, because that's where I was wounded in Vietnam.

Senator Brown attacks my record on Civil Rights, well we should let Jesse Jackson say something about that.

John has the strongest civil rights record in this field, it's not even a question. He's been fighting for rights for all Americans since the 1950's I don't think it's an argument who's right, it's John Kerry that's why he has my vote.

Folks, I'm running for President, because I won't lie to the American people. I'm not running to be the President for the people who voted for me, I'm the President for all Americans.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2019, 08:28:35 PM »

Campaign Ad: For the Many, not the Few

I'm John Kerry, and Im the candidate for the many, and not the few!

I stuck up for workers when, I cast a deciding vote creating 23 million new jobs.

I stand up for veterans, because I am the only veteran running for President

I am the candidate for Americans, not just those who vote for me. I'll fight for you, if you're a Democrat or Republican, because you're an American.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 08:58:45 AM »

Campaign Ad: Rank and File

Kim GM Plant Worker
Senator Brown is endorsed by the Union, but I support John Kerry because he stands up for the Rank and File I'm Kim and I'm a proud John Kerry supporter and a member of UAW Local 551.

Mike, Trucker
Senator Brown is endorsed by the Union, but I am supporting John Kerry, because he stands up for the rank and file like me. I'm Mike and I'm a proud John Kerry supporter and a member of Teamsters Joint Council 25.

Crowd of UFCW members
Senator Brown is endorsed by the union, but we support John Kerry! because he works for the rank and file! We're proud members of local 1546 of the United Food and Commercial Workers, and we're proud John Kerry supporters!

I'm John Kerry, and I approve this message, because I'm in it for the Rank and File!
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2019, 06:25:53 PM »

John Kerry for President
Surrogate schedules

Illinois
Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin

Senator Kerry's top surrogate in Illinois is Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin, he will focus on appealing to working class voters on Chicago's south side, as well as campaigning heavily among down state population centers including East St Louis, Peoria, Galesburg, and Springfield. He will focus on targeting Lean to Undecided Veterans and members of the working class and securing their votes for Senator Kerry. Coupled with this an extensive Ad buy in Illinois will work towards winning the state for Senator Kerry.

Vice President Joe Biden

Picking up the "working class Joe" mantra again Vice President Biden will hit the campaign trail hard in the next few days focusing on winning the Illinois Democratic Primary for Senator Kerry. He will take a similar path to Senator Durbin effectively targeting undecided working class voters in Chicago's southern suburbs, richer undecided voters on the eastern and western sides of Cook county, and undecided working class voters in Springfield, Peoria, and Galesburg. He will also attempt to appeal more affluent African American suburban voters.

Governor JB Pritzker

Governor Pritzker will campaign exclusively in Chicago, Cook County was his best county in 2018 and he will campaign heavily for Senator Kerry following his endorsement early. He will speak extensively on why Senator Kerry is the best candidate for President and hold 20 events for the Senator. He will focus on appealing to moderate voters, and hammer Governor Sink and Senator Brown on drifting so far to the left. He will campaign primarily among those in the inner city of Chicago.

Illinois Speaker of the House Michael Madigan

Speaker Madigan will announce his endorsement to the public, but he won't campaign actively for the Senator across the state like Governor Pritzker or Senator Durbin. Speaker Madigan will begin gathering his Soldiers and preparing precients on the cities south side to be won for Senator Kerry, he will crush the opposition through sheer organizational efficiency. He will have his prescient committeeman drive the primary towards Kerry and campaign extensively through the south side.   

Representative Bobby Rush & Jesse Jackson
Representative Rush and Reverend Jackson will be campaigning among the African Americans of Chicago hoping a victory or close defeat among them will spell victory for Senator Kerry. They will focus on the poorer and more urban areas of the city and focus on courting this crucial demographic which could be seen as a losing battle for Senator Kerry.

Representative Connor Lamb

Representative Lamb will be campaigning across rural Illinois attracting voters who feel disaffected by the fact that the other Democrats are drifting far to the left, he will focus on attracting working class voters in the down part of the state overlapping some of the areas targeted by Vice President Biden and Senator Durbin.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2019, 11:02:42 PM »

Surrogate schedules

Arizona

Mark Kelly

Astronaut and Senate candidate Mark Kelly will be focusing on driving college students, and suburban moderates to the polls in the days before the crucial primary. He will focus on his record as a veteran and as an astronaut as well as comparing Senator Kerry's moderate tone to the other candidates more left wing views. He will primarily focus on the big vote sink suburbs of Phoenix.

Castro Brothers

The Castro brothers will focus on driving turnout in heavily hispanic areas of Arizona, campaigning heavily in Phoenix and Tucson. They focus on bringing the Senators support up amongst younger voters as well as bringing up his margins among hispanic voters. They will appear with Senate candidate Mark Kelly to help bring out more affulent hispanic voters in the suburban areas surrounding both cities.

Rueben Gallego
Representative Gallego will campaign among the urban hispanic community, and meet with hispanic business. He highlights Senator Kerry's support of immigrants, and his immigration policy. He also works with local leaders to coordinate a GOTV effort for Senator Kerry. The Senator will not be making any appearances in Arizona, assuming his strength of surrogates will be enough to take the state for him.

Greg Stanton

Congressman Stanton will attempt to connect to the older voters of Arizona, and more moderate suburban voters. The point of his campaign is to highlight Senator Kerry's focus on the protection of Social Security, Medicare, and his strong support of other issues that are big among Senior citizens. Congressman Stanton will also work on recruiting grassroots organizers. 

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM »

Surrogate Schedules

Georgia

Jason Carter

The former State Senator and Grandson of Jimmy Carter, Jason Carter will campaign heavily among the rural white voters that his grandfather won back in 1976 and 1980. Targeting Ancestral Democrats primarily those turned off by Governor Sink and Senator Browns turn towards the left. He will highlight Senator Kerry's expertise on Foreign Policy, and Senator Kerry's protection of Social Security and Medicaid.

Jim Clyburn

The former majority whip, from South Carolina will campaign extensively among the rural African American community, and the African American working class. Highlighting Senator Kerry's efforts to fight back against racism and his support from Civil Rights Leader Jesse Jackson, who won the States Primary in 1988.

Al Gore

Former Vice President Gore will campaign among the urban white community, as well as focusing on courting the suburban moderate vote in districts like GA-06 and GA-07 where Democrats have made large gains in the recent years. He will focus on Senator Kerry's moderate positions and position Senator Kerry as the best candidate to work for those in these areas.

Bill Clinton

Former President Clinton will be campaigning hard in Georgia for Senator Kerry, as he plans on helping the Senator win the state. He will focus on winning ancestral Democrats, in both rural and suburban communities that President Clinton had won in 1992. He will focus on campaigning on the issues of protecting social security, and medicaid and medicare. He will also work in tandem with many of Senator Kerry's other southern surrogates.

John Bel Edwards

The Governor of Louisiana will travel to Georgia to work on convincing traditionally conservative Democrats to vote for Senator Kerry in the Democratic Primary in Georgia. He will criss cross the southwestern portion of the state and work on converting these traditional blue dog strongholds into Kerry country bringing another fold to the Senators multipronged attack in Georgia.

Jim Hood

Jim Hood the attorney general of Mississippi, will have a similar strategy to Governor Edwards instead he will targeting the Southeastern portion of Georgia, but still focusing on attracting traditionally Democratic leaning voters into this wide coalition of voters Senator Kerry is trying to attract in this contest. He will be focusing on traditional issues that work in the Senators favor while attempting to paint Senator Brown and Governor Sink as out of touch leftists.

Kay Hagan

Senator Hagan will be focusing on converting traditionally conservative or Republican leaning suburban districts into voting for Senator Kerry. The suburbs of Georgia in GA-06 or GA-07 will be her prime territory for this venture, as she works on getting suburban white women and suburban votes to convert and vote for Senator Kerry en masse in hopes of a victory in this crucial primary.

Lacy Clay and Emanuel Cleaver

The dual Congressmen from Missouri will attempt to campaign among the African American electorate from Georgia, painting Senator Brown and Governor Sink as not in line with southern values, and pointing to Senator Kerry as the only candidate who has a long history of helping southerners and Americans alike make America a place that works for everyone.

Jim Cooper and Steve Cohen

The Democratic Representatives from Tennessee will canvas Northern Georgia and flip it in favor of the Kerry campaign focusing heavily on both rural and urban communities in the region and joining in with many other prominent surrogates in campaigning throughout the state.

Terri Sewell

Congresswoman Sewell will appeal to the African American demographics in southwestern Georgia in the part of the state that borders Alabama. Using the spillover voters from Lee County, Alabama and making sure that Senator Kerry has a top tier ground game in preparation for this crucial primary. She will be joined by other southern democratic representatives.

Bennie Thompson

Congressman Thompson will be campaigning in Southeast Georgia in favor of Senator Kerry, he will make efforts to appeal to the African American communities of the area and with the hope that an   
overwelming surrogate support. If victory can be secured in Georgia it will give the campaign momentum. This will lead a victory in the campaign and bring forward a new dawn among America.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2019, 01:37:06 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2019, 02:02:59 PM by JacksonHitchcock »

Candidate Schedule

March 11- Georgia

Senator Kerry will campaign in Georgia with President Clinton, Senator Hagan,  and Vice President Gore. They will focus on driving turnout in GA-06 and GA-07. He will focus his message on appealing to Veterans, Affluent Minorities, and Suburban voters.

The campaign will continue and focus on Southeastern section of the state where he will work with his surrogates to flip potential Brown or Sink voters and undecideds onto his side. If they can win Georgia it will prove a valuable momentem boost to the campaign.

They end the day with a meet and greet with supporters in Athens, he takes a few questions from the audience and he ends it with campaigning among the members of the Democratic base of the city and meeting with local civic leaders.   

April 12- Guam & Northern Mariana Islands

Senator Kerry begins his campaign in Guam by using his experience as a US Navy veteran in an island that many would say is, "a airstrip, with an island". He will campaign on his record on Veterans issues, and his experience with foreign policy, and foreign affairs.

He continues to campaign visiting with many of the natives on the Island and bringing in supporters for his record on Asian American and Polynesian issues. He continues to work with local community leaders and others among the populous of Guam.

He would then head for the Northern Mariana Islands, where he will meet with the Governor and the territorial representative advocating for statehood.

March 13- Georgia

Senator Kerry will begin the day in Georgia where he will campaign with his Atlanta surrogates to bring out the urban vote in favor of Senator Kerry. He will then campaign in Ga-06 and GA-07 with Senator Hagan and Vice President Gore. He will also work to bring turnout in these districts to favor him by larger margins.

Following this, he will go to Columbus where he will campaign with Representative Sewell, and Governor John Bel Edwards trying to bring out the traditionally conservative "Blue dog" Democrats in the region in favor of Senator Kerry.

He will continue his stump through the southern portion of the state and he will campaign primarily on Veterans issues, Social Security, and Medicaid/Medicare. He will plank himself as the moderate alternative, and the best candidate to win back the white house and Georgia in 2020.

He will make tax cuts for middle class one of his primary campaign promises, using the mantra help is on the way to bring in support from working class indviduals in rural Georgia and not necessarily against Senator Brown, but against the left ward swing of the Democratic field.

March 14- Georgia

The Senator will speak at a veterans for Kerry launch in Augusta, Georgia. He will also speak on the importance of continuing American exceptionalism, but coupling that with making sure our allies respect human rights.

Following the Veterans for Kerry launch, he will travel to the Atlanta suburbs and campaign for local candidates. He will focus on his support for Medicare and Medicaid. He will also be a vocal supporter of moderate gun control legislation, "I am a gunowner, and I don't want to take the guns away from those who own them legally, just criminals."

He continues campaigning among the suburbs of Atlanta, but he moves closer towards the urban heart of the city. He vocalizes his support for Social Security, and promises to protect it, when elected President. He appears with President Clinton to campaign among the working class of these neighborhoods.

He finally reaches the urban heart of the city in the afternoon, campaigning with his inner city outreach surrogates. He focuses on convincing as many Brown supporters in the area to flip to Kerry. He also targets younger voters, and potential Sink supporters and attempt to consolidate support among the working class in the suburbs and Urban areas.

He speaks at another Veterans for Kerry event this time in urban Atlanta, he promises to be the best President for Veterans in recent years, and highlights his support for veterans, and his own status as a veteran who was decorated for valor and wounded multiple times in Vietnam. He meets with former Senator Max Cleland, who he announces could be a potential candidate for VA Secretary in a Kerry administration.

March 15- Illinois

On the 18th Senator Kerry appears with Senator Durbin, Governor Pritzker, and Representative Bustos in the south Chicago suburbs. Promising a middle class tax cut, and better education funding for schools in the area and across the nation.

Later in the day he tours Representative Bustos district outside of Chicago, and campaigns among the working class and farmers. He appears with Representative Lobesack and Governor Vilsack on the Iowa border and promises tax cuts for farmers and increase of farm subsidies.

They continue the trek south, Senator Kerry holds a meet and greet in Springfield for potential supporters and speaks to Volunteers to help bring the crucial Illinois primary home. He says he is the candidate for the little guy, and that he will pass more legislation then Senator Brown or Governor Sink because he isn't just the President for Democrats he is the President for all Americans. He has a private meeting with his top Illinois strategists setting the schedule for the next few days.

He appears with Representative Bustos in the south Chicago suburbs touting his support for the Industrial working class and his moderate positions on many issues. He also says that as President he will work to fight for the middle class, because after 8 years of disastrous work by the Romney Administration, help is on the way.

March 16- Illinois

Senator Kerry continues his exhausting campaign across the state, he next works on his campaign on the Illinois-Indiana border appearing with Mayor Pete at the border to campaign for working class, and middle class rights and relief after 8 years of Disaster for the middle class.

He promises as President to fight injustice in Urban areas, and continue to support Affirmative Action policies because we need to level the playing field for the minorities in America as they're the one's who are hurt the most by Government inaction.

He speaks to a group of civic leaders in Chicago and he promises that a future where our cities are strong is a future where America is strong. He promises to pass federal legislation involving gun control in the first 100 days of his administration and promises a strong blowback against Gun Manufacturers and the NRA.

He appears in East St. Louis with Senator Durbin and Governor Pritzker, there they campaign among the working class neighborhoods and specifically focus the suburban areas. He pledges his support to helping down ballot Democratic candidates.

Senator Kerry campaigns with Representative Bustos in her district and promises to be a fighter for the middle class, and hopes to pick up support among the eastern european voting groups on Chicago's southside.

March 17th- Illinois

On primary day, he campaigns heavily in Chicago, with Representative Bustos, Representative Rush, Reverend Jackson, Governor Pritzker, and Senator Durbin. He focuses on support for minority rights and his pledge to work on ending gun violence, because enough is enough.

He campaigns in rural areas, by attempting to appeal to moderate members of the working class who have been driven away by the radical positions taken by the other candidates in the primary field. He will also focus on winning as many undecideds prior to caucus day as he can.

In the end Senator Kerry settles into his campaign HQ in Chicago, and he readies for a night with tons of results ready to come in hoping his appeal to moderates and minorities delivers him victory.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2019, 02:20:19 PM »

Campaign Ad: Both Sides

In war both sides are scared, when I was in Vietnam, I was scared. I saw things that were wrong so I spoke out.

In the Senate, I worked with both sides to achieve a balanced budget. In the Senate, I worked with John McCain to find the truth about MIA's and POW's in Vietnam

Service isn't a partisan issue, and as President I promise to serve you... the people...

I'm John Kerry and I approve this message, because we need to work with both sides.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2019, 02:33:34 PM »

Campaign Ad: Policy

I'm John Kerry, and the other Democrats in this race like mudslinging, and attacks. Well I'd like to offer them a pledge, and I'd like to offer the American people a pledge.

I won't be playing Political games in this campaign, I'll be on the issues. Senator Brown and Governor Sink can attack me as much as they want, but I won't attack them back, because that's not what you the people deserve.

Because just as Abraham Lincoln said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." Our party, and our nation cannot afford to be divided. That's why I'm running for President, because we are one nation. We are America the strong, We are America the Beautiful, and we are America the free.

We need to stop blaming the other side, and get to work fixing the issues with this country. For that reason, I'm John Kerry and I approve this message.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »

GOTV Strategy

Illinois

The primary strategy in Illinois is to win the primary in the crucial state, mixing his support from Representative Bustos to run up a margin in a Brown territory, to Representative Rush bringing home the gold in inner city Chicago. Governor Pritzker will be focused on bringing out turnout in the suburbs for Senator Kerry, while Speaker Madigan will focused on using his deep statewide organization to benefit Senator Kerry in the suburbs and urban areas of the state. Senator Dick Durbin will be focused on driving turnout in Springfield and East St Louis, while Representative Lamb will be campaigning within the rural areas of the state. Representative Bustos will be working to insure victory for the Senator in her district. Reverend Jackson will be focused on winning over African American voters in Chicago for the Senator.

Florida

The strategy in Florida will be to limit the victory of Governor Sink. Representative Lawson will be working on appealing to the panhandle, while Representative Wasserman-Schultz will be focused on appealing to the Miami area and the I-4 Corrider. The plan is not to win the State, but to cut down on Sink's margin and get a good 2nd place, while depraving Senator Brown of a 2nd place finish.

Georgia

Georgia was one of the top targets of the Kerry campaign, Attorney General Hood and Governor Edwards were focused on bringing out voters in crucial Blue Dog areas and attracting cross over support for the Senator in the state. President Clinton, Senator Hagan, and Vice President Gore were focused on bringing out suburban voters specifically in GA-06 and GA-07. While Representative Sewell and Representative Thompson were focused on bringing out rural African Americans to the polls for the Senator. Representatives Cohen and Cooper were focused on bringing out voters for Kerry in the northern border regions of Georgia. Finally, Representatives Clay, Cleaver, and Clyburn were focused on bringing voters to Senator Kerry in Atlanta.

Arizona

Senator Kerry's campaign is headed by the Castro brothers who are focused on driving Hispanic turnout for Senator Kerry in the border regions near Tucson. Congressman Rueben Gallego who is focusing on driving turnout in his district and in Phoenix as a whole. He is coupled with Greg Stanton who is focused on driving turnout in his district, and Phoenix as a whole based on his experience as the cities Mayor. Mark Kelly is joined by his wife Gabby Giffords in supporting Senator Kerry and attempting to bring home the crucial suburban vote of the State. 
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »

Campaign Schedule

March 18 New Mexico

Senator Kerry will be campaigning in Alberqurque and focus his support with Senator Tom Udall, and Congressman Ben Ray Lujan on the hispanic dominated areas of the city. While his surrogates focus support on the suburban areas of the city in attempt to win over more voters of the city and the state.

March 19 New Mexico

Senator Kerry campaigns in Santa Fe in the home district of Ben Ray Lujan, he also campaigns with the Castro Brothers in this hispanic dominated area, and meets with local community leaders. Senator Udall campaigns among the working class voters, and among white suburbanites who are turned off by the push to the left by the rest of the field.
March 20 New Mexico

Kerry continues his push, making a stop at the US Border counties, and continues to meet with local community leaders and push his support among Hispanic Americans. He also appears with the Castro brothers and Representative O'Rourke and Representative Escobar from the neighboring El Paso region of Texas.
March 21 New Mexico

He continues campaigning, but today in northern New Mexico stressing his support for native americans, and his support from strong supporters of Native American communities. He appears with Senator Udall and Representative Lujan. He is focusing on campaigning among the very diverse electorate of the state and hopefully winning enough votes to win the state.
March 22 New Mexico

He campaigns with the Castro brothers in the heavily hispanic border counties of the state, while Senator Udall campaigns in the suburbs, and Representative Lujan campaigns in the city of Santa Fe.
March 23 New Mexico

He prepares a GOTV rally in Alberqurque and prepares to rile up supporters and undecideds to rock the vote, he participates in a local area blood drive to help struggling families, and says his record on immigration is the best one for the state and the best one for the nation.
March 24 New Mexico

He ends his campaign with a large GOTV rally in Santa Fe, and then settles in the State Capital to watch the results. Pegging on a win in New Mexico and Arkansas to continue his momentum forward.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »

Campaign Schedule

Constants

Always campaign on Bipartisan popular solutions to issues, we're not afraid to compromise to help Americans
Always meet with volunteer coordinators and top surrogates to discuss strategies for the upcoming primaries/caucuses
Always drive grassroots organization and our bipartisan solutions, highlight Senator Kerry's history of working with both sides on the issues
Always shake hands and get involved with the audience at rallies and events

Schedule:
March 25 to March 27: Pennsylvania
March 28 to April 1: New York
April 2: Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania (Mar. 25 to Mar. 27)

Hold rallies in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Erie, and Pittsburgh with Tom Wolf and Bob Casey
Host town halls in community centers, and American Legion posts in urban areas, emphasize experience and Moderate positions. 
Deliver criminal justice and opioid crisis recovery speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson 
Meet with local community leaders, and pitch his bipartisan response to the opioid epidemic and gun violence
Emphasize gun control, criminal justice reform, social security, and medicare

New York(Mar. 28 to Apr. 1 )

Hold major rally in Rochester, New York City, Buffalo, and Syracuse with Chuck Schumer & Bill Clinton
In NYC: emphasize support of gun control policies and Green Energy policies
Meet with local New York Bipartisan groups  in luncheon
Deliver speech to Veterans, emphasize support for a $12 minimum wage and a new GI Bill
Demographically, target suburban voters, urban white voters, and working class voters

Pennsylvania (Apr. 2)

Hold rallies in Pittsburgh, Lancaster, and Erie, with Connor Lamb, Matthew Cartwright, Bob Casey, and Tom Wolf.
Host town halls in community venues in rural areas, emphasize Rural broadband and infrastructure
Deliver Opioid Crisis response speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson and Connor Lamb
Emphasize minimum wage, opioid crisis, medicare, and social security

Surrogate Schedule

Tom Wolf: Campaign in suburban Pennsylvania on issues such as Gun Control, and Veteran's rights, issues with the broadest appeal are the one's to hit hard on.
Connor Lamb: Campaign in Southwestern Pennsylvania targeting voters that would lean towards Brown, focus on attracting voters with Senator Kerry's strong Opioid response plan in this region decimated by drug addiction.
Matthew Cartwright: Campaign in Luzerne county along with Lackawanna county on bringing back industrial middle class and working class jobs to these areas that have been hit the hardest by outsourcing, play up Senator Kerry's moderate image and his history of bipartisan work.
Jim Kenney:Campaign in Delaware county and the city of Philadelphia working on appealing to African American and poorer residents of the city, and focusing on gun control, and response to the opioid crisis as well as criminal justice reform.
Bill Peduto: Work with Representative Lamb to flip possible Brown voters by focusing on reducing income inequality, and a strong response to the opioid crisis, which has been plaguing Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Bob Casey Jr. : Senator Casey will be focusing primarily on Erie this week as he attempts to bring in ancestral democrats and those turned off by the left wing policies of Senator Brown and Governor Sink. He focuses his efforts on the Opioid crisis, and criminal justice reform as well as issues that appeal to large bases of voters.
Jesse Jackson: Reverend Jackson will be campaigning among the urban African American community of Philadelphia and campaign with members of local communities and focus on Senator Kerry's commitment on bringing back good paying jobs to these neighborhoods, as well as focusing on supporting criminal justice reform.
Bill Clinton: President Clinton will be focused on campaigning to upstate New York voters who have trended away from Democrats in recent years, as well as people in central Pennsylvania. He will meet with local Democratic organizations in these areas and attempt to help them rebuild their support, he will also campaign with Senator Casey and Representatives Cartwright and Lamb.
Joe Torsella: Torsella will be campaigning on the issues of education reform, and urban revitalization in Philadelphia using his experience as State Secretary of Education and other roles to benefit his campaign in the city.
Josh Shapiro: Shapiro will be campaigning in Pittsburgh on criminal justice reform and a strong response to the opioid crisis.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2019, 07:36:46 PM »

Campaign Schedule

Constants

Always campaign on Bipartisan popular solutions to issues, we're not afraid to compromise to help Americans
Always meet with volunteer coordinators and top surrogates to discuss strategies for the upcoming primaries/caucuses
Always drive grassroots organization and our bipartisan solutions, highlight Senator Kerry's history of working with both sides on the issues

Schedule:
April 3-6: Pennsylvania
March 7-9: New York
Primary Day: Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania

Hold rallies in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Erie, and Pittsburgh with Tom Wolf Bob Casey, and other Pennsylvania Democrats.
Host town halls in community centers, and American Legion posts in urban areas, emphasize experience and Moderate positions. 
Deliver criminal justice and opioid crisis recovery speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson 
Meet with local community leaders, and pitch his bipartisan response to the opioid epidemic and gun violence

New York(Mar. 28 to Apr. 1 )

Hold major rally in Rochester, New York City, Buffalo, and Syracuse with Chuck Schumer & Bill Clinton
In NYC: emphasize support of gun control policies and Green Energy policies
Meet with local New York Bipartisan groups  in luncheon
Deliver speech to Veterans, emphasize support for a $12 minimum wage and a new GI Bill
Demographically, target suburban voters, urban white voters, and working class voters

Pennsylvania

Hold rallies in Pittsburgh, Lancaster, and Erie, with Connor Lamb, Matthew Cartwright, Bob Casey, and Tom Wolf.
Host town halls in community venues in rural areas, emphasize Rural broadband and infrastructure
Deliver Opioid Crisis response speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson and Connor Lamb

Surrogate Schedule

Tom Wolf: Campaign in suburban Pennsylvania on issues such as Gun Control, and Veteran's rights, issues with the broadest appeal are the one's to hit hard on.
Connor Lamb: Campaign in Southwestern Pennsylvania targeting voters that would lean towards Brown, focus on attracting voters with Senator Kerry's strong Opioid response plan in this region decimated by drug addiction.
Matthew Cartwright: Campaign in Luzerne county along with Lackawanna county on bringing back industrial middle class and working class jobs to these areas that have been hit the hardest by outsourcing, play up Senator Kerry's moderate image and his history of bipartisan work.
Jim Kenney:Campaign in Delaware county and the city of Philadelphia working on appealing to African American and poorer residents of the city, and focusing on gun control, and response to the opioid crisis as well as criminal justice reform.
Bill Peduto: Work with Representative Lamb to flip possible Brown voters by focusing on reducing income inequality, and a strong response to the opioid crisis, which has been plaguing Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Bob Casey Jr. : Senator Casey will be focusing primarily on Erie this week as he attempts to bring in ancestral democrats and those turned off by the left wing policies of Senator Brown and Governor Sink. He focuses his efforts on the Opioid crisis, and criminal justice reform as well as issues that appeal to large bases of voters.
Jesse Jackson: Reverend Jackson will be campaigning among the urban African American community of Philadelphia and campaign with members of local communities and focus on Senator Kerry's commitment on bringing back good paying jobs to these neighborhoods, as well as focusing on supporting criminal justice reform.
Bill Clinton: President Clinton will be focused on campaigning to upstate New York voters who have trended away from Democrats in recent years, as well as people in central Pennsylvania. He will meet with local Democratic organizations in these areas and attempt to help them rebuild their support, he will also campaign with Senator Casey and Representatives Cartwright and Lamb.
Joe Torsella: Torsella will be campaigning on the issues of education reform, and urban revitalization in Philadelphia using his experience as State Secretary of Education and other roles to benefit his campaign in the city.
Josh Shapiro: Shapiro will be campaigning in Pittsburgh on criminal justice reform and a strong response to the opioid crisis.
Elizabeth Warren: Senator Warren will campaign in Rhode Island and Connecticut using her New England appeal to flip the state for Kerry.
Joe Kennedy III: Kennedy will use his family name to win in Rhode Island and Connecticut because of his familial connection with the states.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2019, 09:11:14 AM »

Campaign Schedule

Constants

Schedule:
16-20- New Jersey
21-23 Wisconsin
Primary Day: Wisconsin

New Jersey

Hold rallies in Newark, Trenton, Princeton, and Camden with Bill Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, among others.

Wisconsin(Mar. 28 to Apr. 1 )

Hold major rally in Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha, and Green Bay with Tony Evers & Bill Clinton
In Milwaukee: emphasize support of gun control policies and Green Energy policies
Meet with local Wisconsin Bipartisan groups  in luncheon

Pennsylvania

Hold rallies in Milwaukee, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Madison with Connor Lamb, Gwen Moore, Tony Evers, and Bill Clinton.

Surrogate Schedule

Connor Lamb: Campaign in rural Wisconsin targeting voters that would lean towards Brown, focus on attracting voters with Senator Kerry's strong Opioid response plan in this region decimated by drug addiction.
Jesse Jackson: Reverend Jackson will be campaigning among the urban African American community of Milwaukee and campaign with members of local communities and focus on Senator Kerry's commitment on bringing back good paying jobs to these neighborhoods, as well as focusing on supporting criminal justice reform.
Bill Clinton: President Clinton will be focused on campaigning to rural Wisconsin voters who have trended away from Democrats in recent years, as well as people in central Wisconsin. He will meet with local Democratic organizations in these areas and attempt to help them rebuild their support, he will also campaign with Representative Lamb.
Elizabeth Warren: Senator Warren will campaign in New Jersey using her New England appeal to flip the state for Kerry.
Joe Kennedy III: Kennedy will use his family name to New Jersey because of his familial connection with the state.
Tony Evers: Governor Evers will campaign in northern Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and Madison focusing on driving turnout and appearing with Representative Kind and Representative Moore.
Ron Kind: Representative Kind will be campaigning in his district attempting to attract Independent and Republican leaning voters to push the senator over the top in the state.
Gwen Moore: Representative Moore, will focus on securing the vote of prominent African Americans in Milwaukee and other cities in the state she will campaign with the Senator and focus heavily on winning that crucial demographic.

[/quote]
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2019, 09:13:06 AM »

Airing in Wisconsin

Campaign Ad: Both Sides

In war both sides are scared, when I was in Vietnam, I was scared. I saw things that were wrong so I spoke out.

In the Senate, I worked with both sides to achieve a balanced budget. In the Senate, I worked with John McCain to find the truth about MIA's and POW's in Vietnam

Service isn't a partisan issue, and as President I promise to serve you... the people...

I'm John Kerry and I approve this message, because we need to work with both sides.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2019, 09:13:42 AM »

Campaign Ad: Rank and File

Kim GM Plant Worker
Senator Brown is endorsed by the Union, but I support John Kerry because he stands up for the Rank and File I'm Kim and I'm a proud John Kerry supporter and a member of UAW Local 551.

Mike, Trucker
Senator Brown is endorsed by the Union, but I am supporting John Kerry, because he stands up for the rank and file like me. I'm Mike and I'm a proud John Kerry supporter and a member of Teamsters Joint Council 25.

Crowd of UFCW members
Senator Brown is endorsed by the union, but we support John Kerry! because he works for the rank and file! We're proud members of local 1546 of the United Food and Commercial Workers, and we're proud John Kerry supporters!

I'm John Kerry, and I approve this message, because I'm in it for the Rank and File!

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2019, 09:14:16 AM »

John Kerry 2020

Campaign Ad: Service

James Rassmann
John Kerry saved my life... I was thrown overboard, and John ordered his boat to turn around and pick me up, he reached out over the bow of his boat and picked me up out of the water. He deserved a helluva lot more than a Bronze Star. We were under fire, and he risked his own life to save mine. I can tell you that I wouldn't be here today without John Kerry.

John Kerry
I had already been wounded, and when James was thrown into the water we were under heavy fire from the NVA. He was trying to climb up the cargo net and he couldn't get up. So I got on my knees and lifted him over the bow. James was the real hero there.

James Rassman
John Kerry has been there, John Kerry has served, I know what I want in a President, and that is service. We lost brothers over there, and the men in Iraq and Afghanistan lost brothers there too. John Kerry is the only veteran in this field, on both sides of the aisle. If you want someone who knows what sacrifice is like, you'll vote for John Kerry. He sacrificed his body to save mine.

Im John Kerry and I approve this message...

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2019, 12:47:59 PM »

So, is anyone doing GOTV, or should I go ahead and release the DC results so we can move on to the convention stage?

Im supportive of moving onto the convention stage and releasing results.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2019, 07:46:14 PM »

DNC- Speech

Senator Kerry will be nominated by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) who gave the conventions keynote address 4 years ago and was one of Senator Kerry's earliest supporters,

Hello, Hello Milwaukee! And Hello Democrats from around the globe! Thank you all!

I am proud to be a strong supporter of Senator Kerry's campaign, and since the beginning of this fight when people called me names for endorsing the man who is here today the winner of millions of your votes to be the Democratic nominee for President, and the man I am proud to call a friend, and someone I have know for over a decade, he is the best choice to be our nominee John Kerry of the great state of Massachusetts.

(crowd cheers)

He is not the candidate of the smoke filled rooms, he is the candidate of you the people. As John said, "I believe America's best days are ahead of us, because Freedom is stronger then Fear." We are America the free, not America the afraid.

(crowd cheers)

We cannot afford 4 more years of Republican rule, where the biggest causalities are middle class jobs being shipped to China and across the world. We say to those workers in Lackawanna, in Lordstown, and across the nation, Help is on the Way!

(crowd cheers)

We were called a joke when we began, we were said to have no chance at the nomination let alone the Presidency. (pause) Look we are now, at the Democratic National Convention, and we'll win here in Milwaukee, and you can go back to Albany, Portland, Tulsa, and Orlando and I am a member of the Democratic Party and I am proud to be one, because we nominated someone we believe and someone who fights for us.

(crowd cheers)

When I was growing up in Oklahoma I looked for a man, a woman, anyone in Washington that would fight for my family, and my friends, and my fellow countrymen. I found that man finally, and that man is John Kerry, and his service didn't end in Vietnam, it began in Vietnam.

We are the party of working class rights, civil rights, and the rights of All Americans, regardless of sexual orientation, color, or creed. We need to keep up this fight, because we cannot let America slip into the past, when we have such a bright future ahead of us.

Senator Kerry is a fighter just the kind we need in Washington, that is why I am proud to nominate him to be the next Democratic nominee for President of the United States, and the next President of the United States because he is the candidate I believe in, in my heart, and I believe in my heart he will set America on the narrow path to a brighter future.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2019, 09:36:49 AM »

Convention- Speech

Hello! Hello! I am here today on the behest of millions of you. The American people. I have been asked to step down, and throw my support behind Senator Brown. (pause crowd boos) But I cannot do that, because that is not my decision to make, that is your decision to make, by doing your Democratic duty as delegates.

Many of you see politicians as being a higher character then the rest, but no we are human and we do make mistakes. When I first came to Washington, I worked hard to change the status quo, and we did. We made life easier for the working class Union or non union, because we didn't care about partisan affiliation or what we would be doing in the next Presidential election, we cared about results, and we cared about letting hard working men and women put food on the table for their families.

At the end of this convention I want you to go back to your home town, whether that be Boston, Newark, or Birmingham, even to Anchorage or Honolulu on our western shores, and say I AM A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, WE DON'T ACCEPT DECEPTION, AND I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. When they make liberal a word to fear, wear their fear with a badge of honor, because they're afraid of progress and they're afraid of solutions.

We have been at this campaign for well over a year, and we have proposed many good ideas, but we have to get both sides to accept something, Healthcare is a right not a privilege. The right to life the GOP cares about so much doesn't seem to cover Americans with pre-existing conditions, but as Democrats we do care about them as much as we care about the other 300 million Americans.

I have been in the Democratic Party for 5 decades, I remember when we were the party of freedom, and not the afraid. We have had great leaders, and great triumphs, but also great failures. What do we expect to succeed with partisan bickering and attacks on attacks even with members of our own party.

If we are DEMOCRATS why not the delegates do their duty, If we are DEMOCRATS why attempt to silence the opposition, If we are DEMOCRATS then we should support the DEMOCRATIC actions of our people. We should support workplace DEMOCRACY, we should support DEMOCRATIC elections around the globe and not have the opposition silenced.

My run for the Presidency has been called unlikely, stupid, and a dozen other words I won't repeat. But it wasn't futile, because we have sent a message. We will win here in Milwaukee, and we will win here in Wisconsin, and we will win here in the United States of America. Because, we tread that narrow path between victory and defeat, light and dark, and greatness and turmoil.

We as Democrats are willing to fight for progress, because if we didn't fight we wouldn't have civil rights, workers rights, or women's rights Dr.King fought for Progress and he achieved it without bloodshed, because he knew how to sit down and listen to the otherside, and as President I will sit down and listen to Democrat, Independent, and Republican alike, because in the end we are all alike in one way we are Americans.

Thank you all!

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2019, 06:09:24 PM »

Democratic Convention Speech

Hello Democrats! I know many of you are tired from this hard day, but I would like to say. We fought well!

(crowd cheers)

We fought for what we believed in. We fought a fight on the policies, and issues. We fought for every American. We fought, but we did not win.

This primary was not about who won in the end, all of us were great candidates. It was about who you, the voters want to be the next President of the United States, and what can I say the delegates, and voters have spoken.

I am proud to endorse someone, who fought a long primary battle with, someone I am true to call a friend, and someone who without American workers, American consumers, and all Americans would miss, regardless of political affiliation, I am endorsing my friend and the Senator from Ohio Sherrod Brown to be the next President of the United States of America.

If we want a strong fighter for the middle class in Washington, we couldn't have picked a better man than Sherrod Brown. If we want a strong candidate to win the Presidency in November, and win it again in 4 years, we couldn't have picked a better candidate than Sherrod Brown.

To all of the millions of Democrats out there who supported me, don't worry Sherrod is a great man and will be a great President. We need to back Brown and Sink to carry on the legacy of helping Americans, helping Americans have higher paying jobs, and helping them have good affordable healthcare.

I'd like to end this by thanking everyone who helped this campaign, my beautiful wife Theresa, my daughters, and everyone from my campaign. From President Clinton, to Senator Schumer, and Durbin, Leader Ryan and Whip Schiff you all worked as hard as you could for me, but it just wasn't enough.

This night isn't the end, but the beginning of the race to win back the heart of America, and rescue millions of jobs from outsourcing.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2019, 07:06:46 PM »

Rubio accepts the GOP Vice Presidential nomination

Fellow Republicans, and Fellow Americans. I am here today to accept your nomination to be the next Vice President of the United States of America. Our campaign will be based on 2 things, Unity and Bipartisanship. Never before, have we as Republicans, or we as Americans, have seen a hispanic nominated for the Vice Presidency. I would like to thank my partner in this endeavor, our nominee for President, and the only candidate in this field who is the best for America.

We are Republicans, we are the party of Lincoln and ending slavery, we are the party of Eisenhower and a strong national defense, and we are the party of Reagan and lowering taxes on all Americans.

We are the party of the lives of All Americans old or young, We are the party of liberty for all Americans regardless of race, sex, or ethnicity. And we are the party in support of the pursuit of happiness, because those are among the rights granted to all Americans by the Constitution, and by their creator.

Texans, Vermonters, Michiganders, and Flordians come together as one, because we are Republicans, and Governor Scott is our nominee. Because, we are not just proud of our nominee, we are proud of our country, and we are proud of our President. And we will extend this period of unity and progress for the next 4 years, and extend this prosperity to all Americans.

We need to keep working on the progress made by 8 years of the best Administration since that of Ronald Reagan.

That is why I, as a Republican, am proud to be the running mate of a man who is self made like millions of our fellow Americans, and to all of those immigrants out there, America I say this to you all, Yes we can elect a President who isn't a career politician, Yes we can make an America that values the lives of all Americans, and Yes we can have an America that supports immigration, because those are the people who built our nation, and as the son of a cuban refugee to all of my Latino brothers and sisters I say Si, Si Puede.

Thank you Republicans, and let's win the nation in November with Governor Scott!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies