The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:34:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36317 times)
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2019, 10:00:16 PM »

AMASH AD: INTEGRITY
TO AIR IN PA, DE, AND NY

No matter which side you listen to, you're going to always hear one thing, hypocrisy.

While much of the Republican Party claims to want less government intervention, they do little to prevent the surveillance and policing of Americans personal lives.

And Democrats may wish for the government to stop incarcerating so many Americans, their plans for government intervention everywhere else makes this a moot point.

For a candidate that can stick to his positions, and be consistent on the issues, Vote for Justin Amash.

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2019, 10:12:46 PM »

AMASH GOTV STRAT.

NEW YORK

The Empire State's rural upstate communities are going to be Amash's base in the primary, as well as some college towns where young college-aged voters have taken to the message of Government non-intervention. The Campaign will work with Larry Sharpe, former Libertarian candidate for governor to help with Upstate Turnout for a strong showing in the Empire State.

Pennsylvannia

The Keystone State is believed to be in reach for the Representative's campaign and as such the state will see the most resources put into its GOTV campaign. The efforts will be again focused on College towns, rural areas in addition to Rust Belt Towns where Amash has an advantage being from the Rust Belt and Representing an Industrial District.

Delaware

Former Rep. Mike Castle will work with Amash to turn out voters from the state to hopefully deliver a victory in Delaware, focusing on the South of the State the most. Meaning that the bulk of the effort will be placed into Sussex and Kent Counties.

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2019, 08:55:10 AM »

AMASH CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT WITHIN THE DAY
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2019, 08:34:11 PM »

AMASH CAMPAIGN STATEMENT
"I have decided that the road to the nomination is almost impossible for me to attain at this point in time. Republicans have an important task to hold the White House for the next 4 years, and so I am officially dropping out of the race. All of our states and Territories have voted and I am so proud of how far we have brought our message of liberty. Our country has its best years ahead, and you proved that. I have chosen not to endorse either of my colleagues as of right now, but I promise to give my full support to the winner of the convention battle. I'm so proud of all of my supporters, from the bottom of my heart, thank you." - Justin Amash

(OOC: I had a blast playing my first election game! Thanks, everyone this game was loads of fun! The reason I chose against endorsing one of you is I didn't want to pick the winner after all of the hard work that both of you have put in. Best of luck to both of you and if either of you need a surrogate (or VP Wink) in the general you can hit me up!)
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »

GARY JOHNSON ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
(I used orange because yellow is basically invisible)

"We know that people want to be free of Government decisions. A lot of people didn't know that there were options outside of the two-party red-blue dynamics. One party will expand social liberty, by reducing over policing and tax you through the roof. Meanwhile the other will lower your taxes, give you more say in your child's schooling, or gun rights. For years this has been the choice voters have made. Trading freedom in one instance for another. But now we are beginning to see people understand that the choice is not so binary. Representative Amash has shown that within the parties, there exists a wish for politicians to speak to these desires for more freedom and personal choice. We're here to carry on that message. Under a Johnson administration, we would drastically reduce the size of the government. Let's do this, America!
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2019, 03:07:37 PM »

GARY JOHNSON ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
(I used orange because yellow is basically invisible)

"We know that people want to be free of Government decisions. A lot of people didn't know that there were options outside of the two-party red-blue dynamics. One party will expand social liberty, by reducing over policing and tax you through the roof. Meanwhile the other will lower your taxes, give you more say in your child's schooling, or gun rights. For years this has been the choice voters have made. Trading freedom in one instance for another. But now we are beginning to see people understand that the choice is not so binary. Representative Amash has shown that within the parties, there exists a wish for politicians to speak to these desires for more freedom and personal choice. We're here to carry on that message. Under a Johnson administration, we would drastically reduce the size of the government. Let's do this, America!

Uh...really hate to burst your bubble here, man, but Adam Kokesh is the Libertarian nominee for President, and Gary Johnson is running as Rob Manfred's VP in his independent bid.
No problem, HUGE mix up on my part sorry for the confusion
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2019, 03:42:58 PM »

Gary Johnson VP Campaign Schedule for October

October 1st - 5th: Campaign for Manfred in NM
October 6th - 10th: Campaigning in AZ
October 11th: Las Vegas Rally
October 12 - 14th: CO tour
October 16th - 20th: Tour of OR & WA
October 23rd - 26th: Tour of New England
October 27th - 31st: Tour of Western States (MT, ID, ND, SD & WY)
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2019, 09:52:23 AM »

VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE 2020
Gary Johnson

1. You've been known in the past to gain oversized margins in your home state of New Mexico whenever you were on the top of the ticket; do you believe that will cross over to this year, with you now running as VP to Commissioner Manfred?

2. Some Republicans have complained about Commissioner Manfred being a spoiler to Governor Scott, especially given that both you and he have socially liberal and economically conservative views. How do you respond to these claims?

3. What is something you truly respect about both of your opponents up here tonight?[/center]

JOHNSON VP DEBATE ANSWERS

I would like to start my remarks by thanking the university for hosting us tonight, and for the debate commission for allowing the American people to listen to more than the two sides who have dominated American politics.

1. I think my strength in New Mexico comes from my strong record in the state of balancing the budget and protecting the personal freedoms of the people of our state while cutting back on state government. My strength in New Mexico will come with me to the Manfred ticket because New Mexicans know that when promise change, I mean it. Who do you trust to change things for us? The same old two parties who always promise change and do nothing when they get elected or us? If you want real change, send us to the White House. Thank you.

2. Look, we are campaigning with somewhat similar views to the Governor, there's no denying that. However, while we promise change with an increase in civil liberties. We've seen the Romney administration continue to harm civil liberties through a throwback to the war on drugs and continuing NSA spying. If you agree with Governor Scott on many issues but don't want those policies to continue, consider supporting us. If Governor Scott wishes to win these voters, maybe it's more appropriate to criticize them for failing to appeal to these voters than us for speaking to them about the issues that they care about?

3. Look, to be a politician means having smarts and tenacity. To be on this stage means having it in spades. The people with me on this stage have proven themselves strong in their own right by making it here and that is something I greatly respect. There are many from their parties to pick from and that they were chosen shows their skill.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies