"Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:37:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey!  (Read 37617 times)
Demrepdan

« on: December 20, 2003, 12:55:10 AM »
« edited: December 20, 2003, 01:03:52 AM by Demrepdan »

1. Dan
2. Champaign, Illinois
3. Democratic-Republican (well...Democrat)
4. A tie. Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. William J. Clinton
6. Been interested in politics since 1996. Became heavily interested in 2000. Big fan of U.S. History, and became very fascinated with how politics have gone over the years.
7. After the 2000 election I searched the web for detailed results of not only the 2000 election but all past U.S. Presidential elections. I was very disappointed not to find any sites, and then was OVERJOYED when I found this website. Although, I have visited this website at least once or twice a month since 2000, I didn't really pay attention to the forum Sad Therefore, I didn't become a member until there was the NEW forum just this year.
8. The statistics, and now that I'm a frequent visitor and poster at the forums...then I'd have to say the FORUMS Smiley
9. History, movies, video games (yes I'm a dork), reading (occasionally) and traveling (been to over 15 countries, 5 continents, and 45 States.)
10. Dan's Top 5 movies: It's a Wonderful Life, Citzen Kane, The Godfather, Gone With the Wind, and Casablanca. I also like the Star Wars films, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy and much, much more. I have a list of all my favorite movies. If anyone cares to see (and I doubt it) let me know Wink lol
11. George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue and Richard Wagner's Overture to the Tannhäuser
12. Who are you, John Ashcroft?
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 08:22:15 PM »
« Edited: December 23, 2003, 08:26:08 PM by Demrepdan »

Also, I notice most people here are much older than me- I'm 17 and a senior in high school.

I'm not much older than you, M. I'm only 20, a college student. Remember, it's always good to be young and politically active. Having said that, there should be MORE young people at this forum, because most of the members of this forum are old fogeys who voted in every election since 1860. Many of them make Strom Thurmond look like a toddler. (Just kidding, of course) Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 05:34:05 PM »

Damn all you YaBB Gods!!!
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 05:36:09 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Dean. Smiley I agree, Dr. Strangelove is a great film.

Dr. Strangelove: Or How I stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb is indeed a GREAT film. It's listed in the top 20 of my favorite films list.
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 06:26:35 PM »

pyramids eh?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies