Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:44:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 161304 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« on: August 15, 2017, 09:24:47 PM »

so brooks is out I think it will be moore 52.5-47.5 in the runoff
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »

Not a word has been said about this on any local news station tonight.

I would actually like to see audio of it.  I wonder if this site has an agenda and is mis-representing something or changing the context (since we don't actually see him ever mention execution in the OP).
Exactly i feel like it's all rinos on here or super liberals.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 12:45:24 PM »

Maybe he can now become DOCTOR STRANGE instead of senator strange.?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »

Maybe he can now become DOCTOR STRANGE instead of senator strange.?

He already is!  He has a J.D. (Juris Doctor) law degree, so he's technically entitled to use the title "Doctor" (although lawyers rarely do).
Sweet so that's what I will call him from now on Cheesy
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:03 PM »

So glad Moore has won!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 05:11:35 PM »

Fox also says with likely voters jones is up 1 point
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/fox-news-poll-alabama-senate-race-all-tied-up.html
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »

I will lol if D's win AL, but lose VA.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 01:49:06 PM »

I’m calling fake news on this story,IF this were true then why didn’t these women come out and reveal this back in 2000 or 2012 or before the primary during the runoff oh right because it’s fake news!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 01:55:43 PM »

I’m calling fake news on this story,IF this were true then why didn’t these women come out and reveal this back in 2000 or 2012 or before the primary during the runoff oh right because it’s fake news!

Did you even read the article?

He did not.
Yes I read the article I’m not understanding why they (WAITED) 40 years to reveal this that’s why it seems like BS fake news.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 02:20:22 PM »

The GOP is 100% right IF this is true he needs to dropout and be replaced with Mo Brooks.
Again though this reminds of ted Cruz BS that came out NE back during the primary.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 02:32:13 PM »

Again if it’s true he needs to drop out ASAP but right now he is calling it false so till more info comes out I’m calling it fake news.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »

We need more info okay right now it’s fake news you all are disgusting even I didn’t jump right away on Weinstein or spacey wait for actual proof. AKA trump tapes or something like that.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 01:34:53 PM »

DDHQ poll
Moore up 46.4%-46%

https://decisiondeskhq.com/news/opinion-savvyddhq-alsen-poll-roy-moore-46-4-doug-jones-46/
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 03:57:32 PM »

FYI for everyone I supported Mo Brooks not Roy Moore and it was because of this reason.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 10:22:48 PM »

So I have been thinking about this for a long time but.

First how did NO one come forward in 2000,2006,2010,2012,2017 heck there wasn’t even rumors about it

Second of all why now when the ballots can’t be changed it seems a lot like trump tapes like a last minute try to dump Moore and give the dems a free seat

Third how the heck did They HEAR rumblings about this if no one ever reported it before are they saying a family member told them? It just doesn’t make any sense AT ALL.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 10:56:09 PM »

Listen if I lived in Alabama I would probably lean Moore but if Moore stuff comes out and actual proof I would either write in Mo Brooks or not vote at all.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 11:20:47 PM »

Listen if I lived in Alabama I would probably lean Moore but if Moore stuff comes out and actual proof I would either write in Mo Brooks or not vote at all.

"Moore stuff" literally came out. This is stuff coming out.

What kind of proof is necessary? There are 30, now 31 independent interviews regarding his inappropriate actions and Moore's non-denial on Hannity. Do you need a written testimony from Moore saying "I sexually abused a 14 year old girl"?
Well I want tapes or people he worked with saying yes it’s true. Why should I believe these women without giving any proof.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »

What kind of proof is necessary? There are 30, now 31 independent interviews regarding his inappropriate actions and Moore's non-denial on Hannity. Do you need a written testimony from Moore saying "I sexually abused a 14 year old girl"?
Well I want tapes or people he worked with saying yes it’s true. Why should I believe these women without giving any proof.

Why would he tell someone he worked with (at the DA office, of all places) that he committed a blatantly illegal act?

I don’t know tell me why Bill Clinton admitted to a disgusting act on TAPE?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 11:33:31 PM »

You know good and damn well there aren’t tapes. This girl was 14 trapped in Roy’s home in the middle of the woods. Just admit that you will vote for a child molestor out of thirst of power and own it.
Okay she was supposedly stuck at his house he started to take off her clothes she felt uncomfortable and said so then he took her home.
He didn’t even do anything also if this is all true why didn’t she tell the police?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 11:35:53 PM »

Why would he tell someone he worked with (at the DA office, of all places) that he committed a blatantly illegal act?

I don’t know tell me why Bill Clinton admitted to a disgusting act on TAPE?

Was despicable but not illegal? Also... wasn't he under oath?
Bill Clinton flat out lied to all of America,he should have been impeached for that. So if it turns out Moore wins then it’s becomes official that lied about it then he should be expelled from the senate.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 11:37:30 PM »

Can you really trust the detailed accusations corroborated by 31 people if a guy who took money from a charity disputes them? Partisanship makes it harder to see who is credible.

I didn't see anything about how Moore says he knew two of them and also admits to dating teenagers in the last few pages of the thread. He still hasn't confessed to doing the things they said he did, but it's not like he would do that. Yet the sound bite if "I don't dispute that" can't help him.
Him dating 17-20 year olds is not a crime they both admit nothing happened.
If he was lying wouldn’t he have denied all of it?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:52 PM »

Can you really trust the detailed accusations corroborated by 31 people if a guy who took money from a charity disputes them? Partisanship makes it harder to see who is credible.

I didn't see anything about how Moore says he knew two of them and also admits to dating teenagers in the last few pages of the thread. He still hasn't confessed to doing the things they said he did, but it's not like he would do that. Yet the sound bite if "I don't dispute that" can't help him.
Something not being technically illegal does not make it moral or ethical. If someone went up to my 17 year old sister and was 32 asking her on a date, I would grab a shot gun.
I agree it’s very odd and creepy but this is 40 years ago he has been married for 35 years if it turned this happened within the past 35 years I would unendorsement because then he’s cheating on his wife.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2017, 12:10:56 AM »

Something not being technically illegal does not make it moral or ethical. If someone went up to my 17 year old sister and was 32 asking her on a date, I would grab a shot gun.
I agree it’s very odd and creepy but this is 40 years ago he has been married for 35 years if it turned this happened within the past 35 years I would unendorsement because then he’s cheating on his wife.

Err, are you saying that because he wasn't married at the time of pursuing teenage girls, you are fine keeping your endorsement, or did I misunderstand that?
That’s sort of what I said I would unendorse him if he is cheating on his wife OR it comes out the 14 year old is not lying so that’s why I want more evidence then just one person claiming it.
The other ones are non story’s.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »

I agree, it’s very odd and creepy, but this is was 40 years ago.  He has been married for 35 years.  If it turned this happened within the past 35 years, I would unendorsement because then he’s would have been cheating on his wife.

F

See me after class.

Lol I realized afterwards about the  endorsement error, on my new post I fixed it Wink
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies