Heaven, Hell, Reincarnation, and other "end points" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:42:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Heaven, Hell, Reincarnation, and other "end points" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heaven, Hell, Reincarnation, and other "end points"  (Read 4656 times)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« on: June 24, 2010, 01:27:02 AM »

Arose on my Fate topic. I'm curious what people think of the various proposed "end points" to one's "life"

Do you go to Heaven/Hell? Are you born again? Do you turn to dust?

My personal belief is, partly, all of them. I think that in a way, hell is earth. I also think it is possible to go to Heaven, but that you can return to Earth.

I also have a working theory. Time is relative. This would mean that you could die, and be re-incarnated as your great grandfather. If that is true, it leads me to another theory... That all beings on this planet, if not the entire universe, are the same single 'life' reincarnated over and over and over, at each stage, growing just a little bit, until the final incarnation, which is God itself.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »

Just for the record, my personal belief is that the bible is a work of fiction, just as is the Koran, and Torrah; God is not an Author.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies